Naked man oiled free from washing machine

[Permalink]

What kind of hide and seek involves getting naked first? That sounds like fun.

10 Likes

Never once have I been naked and thought the best way to “have a bit of fun” would be to climb into a washing machine. All my life I’ve been doing it wrong.

5 Likes

The hardest part was cramming him into the dryer afterwards.

18 Likes

Sure, but getting him out was easy since they remembered to put him in a garment bag first.

4 Likes

This is why we need a law requiring that washing machine openings are too small for people to fit into. If we can put a man on the moon we can build a safe washing machine.

1 Like

One day, someone is going to have to call him “Dad”…but that yarn is kind of hard to believe…

Crap. I thought I got rid of that from Facebook.

1 Like

Thing is, he actually found the solution himself, turn the washing machine on it’s side. I wonder if half of the responders showed up for the novelty value??

1 Like

Is this one of those police reports where they note that “Alcohol was a factor?” I mean, the more I think about this the more I am like WTF???

1 Like

No, just the nekkid value…

2 Likes

He was on his way to the shower… but also playing hide and seek?

Or was it hide and streak?

1 Like

I’m curious as to why the story refers to the Herald Sun and then links to the BBC? Was it a case of realising how much of a stinking pile of shit the former “newspaper” was, and then updating the links to something more reputable?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.