NetDragon CEO built headquarters in shape of Star Trek Enterprise

[Read the post]

That’s clearly Voyager though. NCC-74656

6 Likes

Looks like Voyager to me too. Does that make us as nerdy as Liu Dejian? :frowning:

[edit to correct spelling of name]

3 Likes

Why that frownface? Isn’t it a good thing?

It’s a mixed blessing …

1 Like

Wow, I never gave my employer credit for the awesome Borg cube I get to work in!

25 Likes

You don’t have to. You were assimilated.

10 Likes

But I see that - underneath - it’s turtles all the way down.

Let’s not forget, the guy also builds a full soccer field, a running track, and 5 tennis courts. More area is devoted to recreation on this campus than actual office space:

2 Likes

He knows how to keep them relatively happy and healthy while expecting that they work seventy-hour weeks.

1 Like

At this level of abstraction it’s hard to tell. The silhouettes are very similar, although the saucer section of the Intrepid class is shaped more like a spade and tapers into the main section of the ship while the Sovereign class saucer maintains a more uniform oval shape. Going by this I think it’s fairly reasonable to say it’s the E.

But the Sovereign-class ships do not have planetary-landing capabilities, and since Captain Dejan’s ship has very clearly landed on a planet, it’s gotta be an Intrepid-class ship.

4 Likes

Look at the structure supporting it. Clearly it’s some form of dry dock.

1 Like

Well, on the starship you would just use the holodeck for the sports. When the technology gets better he can get rid of that outdoor stuff.

2 Likes

Clearly someone needs to resolve this by contacting Captain Dejian and asking him about his starship. :slight_smile:

1 Like

But can it fly and go warp speed? :stuck_out_tongue:

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.