New York Times feature about butts

[Permalink]

Just trying to join the trend on Twitter.

1 Like
8 Likes

Kardashianā€™s butt leaves me icy indifferent

insert pic of movie theater marquee from Idiocracy

1 Like

Apparently Americans like big butts, but for many years have been able to lie about it. . .

4 Likes

Police are merely caught up in the zeitgeistā€¦
WATCH: authorities obsessed with inspecting peopleā€™s anuses - Boing Boing

7 Likes

It feels sad knowing that the woman featured is apparently world famous only for her butt-selfies. To be well known because of your attractive anatomy; OTOH Arnie rocked that one note flute all the way to the Ca. governors office.

1 Like

The NYT is always like 5 years behind the curve (so to speak). Butts are nice nā€™ all, but the cool thing now is sexy necks.

1 Like

It isnā€™t all about superficialityā€¦ They have practical applications as well:

Perhaps in the future we will all have prehensile cheeks.

7 Likes

Christ, what an ass.

4 Likes

did someone call?

3 Likes

OK, this seems as good a time and place to ask as any. What does one wear under leggings (or does one)?

Is it any of my business? Certainly not. Why do I want to know? Because I yam what I yam.

Daedalus said ā€œsexy,ā€ not ā€œreptile.ā€

1 Like

Judging by the VPL Iā€™ve seen around this university town, whatever damned Grannypants you got laying around. I will not wear leggings, but if I did, I would wear undergarments that eliminate VPL.

(VPL = Visible Panty Line)

Not speaking for anyone besides myself, but I wear my regular underwear, some might call them granny panties. Of course, Iā€™m old (or perhaps modest) enough that I donā€™t wear leggings out of my house unless my top goes down to mid-thigh. Iā€™m neither a fan of visible panty lines nor thongs, though I would suppose one could go commando if wanting to draw all possible attention to the ass region.

Iā€™m near a university, and these trousers (with Uggs or similar) seem to be common winter wear. (Iā€™m assuming theyā€™re called ā€œleggingsā€ ā€“ maybe they are some sort of ski pants.) But no VPLs in sight, which led me to the question.

Consider yourself fortunate. Based on opacity, some variations of ā€˜leggingsā€™ would better be described as ā€˜tightsā€™, yet no skirt is evident. To bluntly answer your question: thong or commando would be possible correct answers.

[ed] @cleveremi: based on past comments made by my SO, the best way to avoid unwanted attention to your behind when wearing leggings is to wear a thong or go commando. Unless your leggings are on the opaque side, in which case, get your partially exposed butt home ASAP, and put the rest of your outfit on.

I think you mean translucent or sheer, not opaque.