North Korean men must now all wear Kim Jong Un's "Chinese smuggler" haircut

[Permalink]

This was corrected by the BBC, the new rule only applies to university students.

Batshit as fuck.

6 Likes

What if you are bald? Wouldnā€™t be much left.

2 Likes

*Journalism

1 Like

On the bright side, speeds up the barber waiting lines. Thanks great leader!

3 Likes

I say we all get one, whoā€™s with me!

3 Likes

My receding hairline does not agree with your proposal.

2 Likes

Can somebody just go shoot this guy in the face already?

1 Like
2 Likes

How many Westerners can speak or read Korean? Because I am deeply skeptical of the ā€˜batshit insaneā€™ narrative around North Korea.

1 Like

Are you volunteering?

Your denunciation has been prepared

2 Likes

This documentary has wiped the smirk about the more droll aspects of the NK regime right off my face for a while: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2149190/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

4 Likes

Death to the demon, Andrew Price!

Iā€™m not skeptical about North Koreaā€™s reputation, but I am agnostic. I have no knowledge about the actual conditions within North Korea and realise that the media narrative probably appeals to some racist, ā€œYellow Perilā€ part of the Western Psyche; but Iā€™m not going to travel all that way to find out :smile:

1 Like

Itā€™d be impressive if the 1.7 million Korean Americans were all in on the con.

3 Likes

We donā€™t want that to be the new style for everybody.

I donā€™t think heā€™ll apologize to Dick Cheney.

2 Likes

ā€™ based on the fact longer hair ā€œconsumes a great deal of nutrition"ā€™

If thatā€™s true, why does my body insist on having a beer gut?

Iā€™ve come to the conclusion that hair must be incredibly boring stuff, from a biological point of view. Every single surprising, noteworthy, slightly interesting or even merely unremarkable so-called ā€˜factā€™ about hair growth seems to be bullshit.

I think we need to get two groups of people in the same room, armed with sharp hairdressing scissors, and let them fight it out:

1. Those who believe merely having already-grown hair still attached to your head consumes resources so cutting it off will conserve them.
  2. Those who believe hair follicles know when the end of the non-living protein strand attached to them has been cut off, and so cutting it encourages hair growth.
2 Likes

Beer only grows you a mullet.

1 Like