Odd billboard that advertises blinged-out cock rings

[Read the post]

11 Likes

I found their TV commercial!

14 Likes

It only now occurs to me that somewhere out there must be at least one kinky couple who actually integrated that idea into their wedding ceremony.

16 Likes

Does this cock ring make me look fat?

14 Likes

Arenā€™t they sort of supposed to?

21 Likes

Grad school art project?

4 Likes

ā€œNew and usedā€¦ā€

21 Likes

So, I used to be in a very large activity group that was mostly gay men. (Long story, obviously.) At a convention one year, one of my closer friends in the group suggested I wear a leather bracelet with a snap closure he had to the leather event (not my scene, and didnā€™t know such a thing was going to happen, so I didnā€™t have anything of my own). Only at the end of the evening, when I returned it, did he tell me what I was actually wearing.

Somehow, we remained friends after that.

23 Likes

problem is: thatā€™s just how clint looks.
thereā€™s really no way to know whatā€™s going on in his head
itā€™s like the opposite of botox

8 Likes

ā€œAny-cockā€™ll-do!ā€

8 Likes

Well, this is exactly the kind of thing I would expect to see in a town called ā€œTwisp.ā€

(Fine place really. Iā€™ve been thereā€¦and Iā€™ve never forgotten the name.)

1 Like

Curiously it does not list the costā€¦

1 Like

Itā€™s the EULA that you have to agree to before you get the cockrings that gets ya the best sex once and a lifetime of trying to recapture it.

2 Likes

While Iā€™m ashamed(?) to say I have no idea what this bracelet was or what the ā€œsuch a thingā€ was that happenedā€¦ I canā€™t decide if I want to ask or not.

3 Likes

Ken Carson approves of this.

7 Likes

Uh, OK. Not sure where heā€™s going with that though.

13 Likes

Thanks for clearing that up, Sir or Madam.

ā€œI am everywhere. I am inside each and every single one of you. Just look in and I will be there waving out at ya, naked wearing only a cock ring, heh, heh, heh. Wow, time flies when youā€™re on the run.ā€ ā€“ Hard Harry, Pump Up the Volume

2 Likes

He is mostly into the whole scene than actually wearing the ring.

1 Like

A long, long time ago, I chanced upon someone else photos (Iā€™m not telling how) that showed a little leather contraption in use, with a snap closure, that, uh, like the Maidenform bra, would lift and separate the ā€˜two vegā€™.

1 Like