Officer Go Fuck Yourself says: "I will fucking kill you!"

[Permalink]

To take up a professorial position at Colorado Tech?

14 Likes

Here we have a prime example of

Constabularis horrendus missouriana

in its native habitat performing the dominance display for which the species is so well known.

14 Likes

At this point I wonder how long some of these officers have been on duty or awake at least. I work third shift and don’t get a whole lot of sleep during the week. I’m a reasonable easy going person, but by the end of the week I’ll get bent out of shape for stupid shit. Not saying I condone his actions or anything, but something tells me these officers haven’t been trained how to handle sleep deprivation AND working under stress.

1 Like

If you’re black in America, cops will shoot to kill without consequence. If you’re white, a cop can’t even get away with threatening you. So much for white privilege, eh?

9 Likes

I’m sure it’s a 90-day “paid suspension during investigation” at which point – after we’ve all forgotten him and his video faux pas – he’ll be back on the beat, maybe minus a stripe (but unlikely).

The police-state protects its loyal servants.

5 Likes

Two Words: Muzzle Discipline

9 Likes

Latin nerd. In common parlance it’s a kwyjibo.

3 Likes

So it’s ok for an officer of the law, attending to his public duties, to issue threats to kill to passers by?

No it is not.

They are appointed to uphold the rule of law.

8 Likes

Nah - off to Fox…

2 Likes

The Occupiers used to chant, “the whole world is watching.” But some people just don’t care. A lot of people don’t care.

5 Likes

Like this?

Edit to say: ya, that guy should not be allowed to handle a gun.

3 Likes

Your pretzel logic is invalid.

Assuming you’re not joking…

2 Likes

But no clippers discipline, apparently.

2 Likes

I would probably be pretty irritable if I had to live with that name. The blame really lies with Mr. and Mrs. Yourself and their infant-naming practices.

13 Likes

Who certified the cops are fit to bear arms? At this point it’s rather painfully clear they’re not. The law needs to be changed so that police get put in jail for those threats

6 Likes

I think he meant to say, “this is white privilege.”

5 Likes

I used to nurse night shift in a locked psych unit. Nobody on any crew I worked with every lost their shit like that. Even my newest NAC’s, working for minimum wage, didn’t do things like that.

13 Likes

Thanks, that helps, think I see it now.

1 Like

Why, just yesterday a cop shot Michele Obama six times and there were absolutely no consequences at all!

Yeah, that cop who publically murdered an unarmed white vet in Wilmington, he was burnt at the stake immediately. Oh, no, wait - he was promoted, even though the city had to pay out a $975,000 settlement to his widow.

The people who can be killed without consequence in America are the poor.

The fact that in many parts of the country the poor are predominantly people of color does not change this fact. And fighting racism with racism won’t fix any damn thing at all, at best it’ll just change the skin color of the cops shooting poor people with impunity.

And you can all play that on your racist banjos, I’m outta here. Got stuff to do that might actually help someone, if I’m lucky.

8 Likes