Officer Go Fuck Yourself says: "I will fucking kill you!"

I don’t know what will happen to this cop but he should have his badge taken away and never allowed to own a gun ('cause he might fucking shoot someone who gets in his way).

2 Likes

Oh crap, I accidentally wandered down into the YouTube comments. I’ve got to find a browser plugin to hide those things.

5 Likes

Chrome? ImprovedTube.
Firefox? No Youtube Comments

Happy to help.

11 Likes

I keep scrubbing but it won’t come off… I keep scrubbing but it won’t come off…

2 Likes
3 Likes

Surely, threatening to kill someone while pointing a gun directly in their face is a criminal offence, regardless of the colour of their skin. Why isn’t he being reported to the DA and prosecuted?

2 Likes

Because he had a badge when he did it.

6 Likes

Ferguson, One classic Banana peel slip away from a tragic massacre?

Nope, sorry. Don’t care. Lock him up.

Edit: He chose to rescind his professional consideration when he acted unprofessionally. Telling people he will fucking kill them and to go fuck themselves when asked his name was, imo, a sackable offence, gross misconduct.

3 Likes

Yes indeed!

With that many frightened cops locked and loaded and pre-aimed (?!) the potential for a tragedy that would make Kent State look like a footnote is undeniable.

1 Like

It looks like Unlawful Use of Weapons and Harrassment:

"571.030. 1. A person commits the crime of unlawful use of weapons if he or she knowingly:

(4) Exhibits, in the presence of one or more persons, any weapon readily capable of lethal use in an angry or threatening manner;"

"565.090. 1. A person commits the crime of harassment if he or she:

(1) Knowingly communicates a threat to commit any felony to another person and in so doing frightens, intimidates, or causes emotional distress to such other person;"

http://www.moga.mo.gov/statutes/C500-599/5710000030.HTM
http://www.moga.mo.gov/statutes/C500-599/5650000090.HTM

Of course there’s probably some statute that exempts cops while (supposedly) acting in the course of their duties. And then there’s the practical reality that the DA doesn’t want patrol cars coincidentally parked outside his house at 3 AM.

4 Likes

Well its good then that he has been given time off to cool his jets.

To be honest, I guess I would rather he be getting paid time off than still be on the job :open_mouth:

You’re correct to an extent, but to pretend that blacks don’t face much harsher policing in most cases, and that even wealthier blacks experience “driving while black” and other dangers to their health from the police is just willful blindness.

7 Likes

dammit, ninja’d. I will regret every single youtube comment i have ever read in my deathbed.

On a related note, and a bit deraling: Why is that? Are there any good articles on the subhumanity of youtube comments?
(maybe i’m just optimistic about humanity)

Why would you be reading youtube comments while lying in (or on, for that matter) your deathbed? Seems like a really inappropriate time for them.

HerpDerp also works

All of the cops who got filmed attacking journalists ought to be off the streets immediately.
And all the cops who didn’t have nametags on and visible as well - the only reason to take them off is if they’re intending to act badly. And even though the journalists may not have gotten their names, their video records are still evidence the cops need to look into (which of course means they’ll try to get a warrant to seize them, rather than to actually use them as evidence to identify and prosecute bad cops.)

2 Likes

All of this is why EVERY SINGLE FUCKING PLACE needs a truly independent citizen review board that actually has the power to fire, revoke pensions, etc…

Expecting the cops and the local DA/judges etc… to rein in these assholes is ridiculous. “old boys club” is an understatement.

5 Likes

Posting this just because it doesn’t seem to have been done yet.

4 Likes