On Google campus, a dinosaur is forever in battle with hordes of flamingos

[Permalink]

Can confirm, those flamingoes were there when I was at the Googleplex a year ago. They seem to have multiplied, though. Asexual budding, maybe?

Is it not a dreadful breach of filial piety for birds to be skeletonizing a dinosaur like that?

Those damn whippersnappers should be treating Mr. Rex as an honored elder and ancestor!

4 Likes

If we could get enough beta-Carotene into a T-Rex (perhaps by feeding it flamingos), would it turn pink also?

2 Likes

A flurry of flamingoes?

2 Likes

I want whatever that designer smoked.

Every time they find a new way to monetise our data they add another flamingo.

(Or… every time somebody actually uses Google Plus…)

3 Likes

Yeah. They were there two weeks ago. It was looking a bit darker for the T Rex then.

1 Like

At first I thought that somebody had put “truck nutz” on it…

2 Likes

sorry to be a grammar pedant/nudnik, but “beset upon by” s/b either “set upon by” or “beset by” - nice image though

2 Likes

Somehow this just begs the question: Would you rather fight one dinosaur sized flamingo, or 100 flamingo sized dinosaurs?

4 Likes

What makes this worse is that the flamingos are basically cannibals.

That depends on the available weaponry.

That said, a bit of bait, a bit of poison, and a bit of advance planning could solve it peacefully, without fighting.

2 Likes

I’d assume they’re about as related as we are to cattle. Probably less. Do all dinosaurs and their descendants look alike to you!? You birdist. :bird:

1 Like

BTW there is a lump of concrete on the ground under Stan’s tail. With bits of pink flamingo in.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.