Oncoming locomotive encourages slow-moving gentleman to pick up the pace

[Read the post]

1 Like

disobedient

Needs more training.

19 Likes

Haha he’s trolling the train conductor.
The fists in the air was him saying, “Ha! Bet I made you sh** your pants, f***er!”

6 Likes

He’s cursing the train for being two seconds early that morning.

5 Likes

That’s no Dawkins

Another turbulent moment in train-human relations.

2 Likes

It looks like this guy really doesn’t understand that the train CAN’T stop for him in time. Steel wheels on steel rail do not generate enough traction. His bullheaded ignorance almost resulted in tragedy.

1 Like

Him: “I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the flame of Anor. You cannot pass!”

It: “I am 500 tons of steel rolling on steel rails. Outta my way, or you’re gonna be a red splotch!”

7 Likes

The thing about science is that it works whether you believe it will or not.

14 Likes

Does a removal of an instance of bullheaded ignorance from the gene pool count as tragedy?

3 Likes

Looks like he changed his mind about suicide by train.

That guy almost won the fight, if only he’d hung in there, like for another second or two.

4 Likes

Chicken. The two set up steps take him as far to the left as possible for a single step out to work and he has his timing down.

Does he actually slap the front of the train!?

3 Likes

Good eye! He even shifts his weight to his left leg in preparation.

2 Likes

Those last two little steps, the second one is him shifting his weight without advancing his foot, which is the first thing to move when he springs out of the way.

I can’t really tell if he pokes the front of the train or not but you would want to do something showy anyway and probably from the angle most people see it from it looks as if he is slapping or poking the front of the train.

Dat street cred tho’.

4 Likes

what a magical thing science is!

Oblig “Christ what an asshole.” And I don’t mean the train.

1 Like

Bearded gentleman obviously has a great deal of face and the uppity train failed to pay appropriate deference … :smirk:

Perhaps he had a loco motive?

9 Likes

That really does look like a slap, a step to the right, and his hand raised in triumph. It’s a dare, maybe? A “trick”?