Opinion Piece on Controversial Subject

[Permalink]

4 Likes

Cliche comment about how both sides are equally bad.

4 Likes

Sweeping generalised comment bitterly insisting that issue is just another example of this country is going to hell.

4 Likes

That sounds like something Hitler would say.

3 Likes

The stock photo lady on top left of the article’s main photo made it into The Guardian recently (in an article about the perils of being a stock photo model).

2 Likes

Obvious off-topic spam about how a relative made $20,472 from Google in a single month using one weird trick.

3 Likes

Well if the article was’nt so over-generalised and the writer wasn’t so lacking in focus it would be clear to everyone that the legal basic elemental list of rights utterly agrees with the position I"ve been patiently yet stringently positing for some time now.

3 Likes

Any opinion about this subject is utterly invalid, as you have the precepts wrong because you haven’t read [book validating my point in a bizarre way].

3 Likes

lately enfeebled but originally brilliant though flawed thinker attempts to sum up and comes off as unhinged. . . . sigh.

2 Likes

Well, the comments section of that article are the official end of debate on the internet. After this it’s all referential.

Also, I am an expert in Intelligent Design and strongly disagree with the article writer’s position. He has clearly not considered embarrassingly simplistic concept, and no true scotsman. Also jesus.

4 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

16 Likes

You win.

1 Like

First.

5 Likes

Passive-agressive question suggesting false equivalence?

2 Likes

Astro-turfer questioning everyone’s morals and empathy

annoyingly mispelled rant indicating that your statemtent is self-evidently false because grammaticl err.

5 Likes

Hopeless plea for civility and compassion toward those with whom we disagree the most.

2 Likes

Insistence you read the goddamn book.

4 Likes

Politely worded effort not to be a go-to fascist party member while pointing out commonly misspelled adjective.

3 Likes

Misplaced comment by deluded and drunk lonely person that Apple products are inferior.

2 Likes