Pig escapes, terrorizes entire town, craps in cop car

[Read the post]

Pig shit doesnā€™t smell like dog shit or horse shit or cow shit. Pig shit stiiinks.

8 Likes

Those things are designed to be hosed outā€¦if you look at the pictureā€¦I think thatā€™s a drain hole in the floorboard.

4 Likes

After they took the pig to the station, the cops intended to make it squeal, hoping for a loin on some corrupt pork-barreling politicians. But the pig blended in too well with the other police and managed to escape. If recaptured they will be taking the pig straight to the state pen.

25 Likes

Iā€™m not ready to declare this the best thing thatā€™s happened all week, but Iā€™m leaning that way.

4 Likes

No professional courtesy.

12 Likes

As someone who once had his office broken into and shat upon by the thief, I can attest that it is not uncommon for perps to leave a fecal calling card.

4 Likes

Iā€™m pretty sure thatā€™s exactly what it would look like if I were placed in the same seat.

2 Likes

I doubt that was the dirtiest thing that ever happened in that backseat

4 Likes

Good thing it wasnā€™t a black pig.

8 Likes

I love the picture. Heā€™s saying, ā€œThey may have caught me, but Iā€™m still ready to party!ā€.

5 Likes

21 Likes

I just canā€™t get over how pleased with himself he looks.

25 Likes

If they count the mere presence of a pig as ā€œterrorā€, they need to get a life. Preferably their own.

1 Like

I donā€™t count the presence of a pig as ā€˜terrorā€™, rather, potential bacon.

3 Likes

I wish all police-related stories were like this.

9 Likes

I read that as the ā€œahhhhā€ face while releasing his bowels towards the door.

8 Likes

Thereā€™s either a poem or a country and western song in this story, maybe both.

5 Likes

Good thing it wasnā€™t a hyenaā€¦ I friend who worked in a zoo once told me that ā€œHyenas have the stinkiest poo in the zoo.ā€ Which apparently is SAYING something.

2 Likes