'Piglet,' a creepy 'found' video from Memory Hole

[Permalink]

“The uploader has not made this video available in your country.” That’s actually creepier than I was expecting.

1 Like

It’s this weirdly arousing kind of creepy… Or am I weird? Hmm…

Nurse, one unicorn pic, stat!!

1 Like

That’s just the trailer for the new John Waters film.

5 Likes

Oh hell yea you’re weird. Me too. But I want to know what the hell was in that last 2 seconds?

Ahh the 90’s. Damn those were good times.

-actually if I had seen this on Weird TV in the 90’s I wouldn’t have thought much about it…ironic in a way.

I was already having a I wish humanity would hurry up and snuff itself out kind of morning.

Don’t go to the YouTube channel. It’s just more and worse and sadder.

Just making sure we’re ready for trick or treating, costume’s so perfect!

Finally!

Edit: Actually, if it were Waters, there would be a lot more dialogue/monologue. His characters rarely shut up. The ambient humming reminds me more of David Lynch.

4 Likes

I was thinking Lynch too. Great minds think alike.

1 Like

For me, that was by far the most disturbing part. Didn’t like how that little kid was handled. Not at all.

In a technical sense, it seemed to serve as a bookend, along with the snippet of wedding video at the beginning.

Anyway, I hope that kid is OK.

Overall, a very poor specimen…
While her teats were equally spaced with no supernumerary ones and presented in two parallel lines, 6 teats is hardly sufficient for a breeding sow (the conformation of the teats doesn’t appear to be functional).

The optimum or minimum number of functional teats on the breeding gilt is a debatable point.

The ideal would be 16 teats, but this may represent only 5% of the gilt population, with around only 25% having 14 - so the commercial choice is 12 good teats with 14 or 16 in the Meishan cross breed. If however, you are selecting gilts from your own herd, select 14 or more if possible.

1 Like

Kinda doubt it, given what’s apparently down there in the Memory Hole.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.