Pit bull goes bonkers for bubbles

[Permalink]

aweā€¦ he thinks there are liā€™l babies floating in the air and heā€™s chomping them! so cute! (iā€™m gonna go out tomorrow to buy some bubbles to see if my sweet Bella will chomp them)

I was gonna post ā€œCue snarky caniphobic comments in 3ā€¦ 2ā€¦1ā€¦ā€, but looks like I was slow on the draw.

Seriously, ā€œliā€™l babiesā€? For crying out loud, itā€™s a pitbull, not a wild dingo.

Nevertheless, holy hell I do not want to be on the receiving end of those jaws. Iā€™m sure theyā€™re made of foam rubber, but they sound lethal when they snap shut.

i apologize that the pit bullā€™s reputation tends to make people uber-sensitive.

I LOVE Pit Bull Terriers

The Bella that I mention is an American Pit Bull Terrierā€¦ and she is made of nothing but Guts & Love. Just this Monday a vet-tech told me that she was the sweetest dog sheā€™d ever met.

Pit Bull Terriers are traditionally called ā€˜The Nanny Dogā€™ for a reason.

4 Likes

OT but thanks Xeni for including a video link. I canā€™t watch vids on BB unless I allow all scripts on the page which I hate to do (even for you guys).

What a goofā€¦heā€™s having more fun than I had today. I need some bubbles

1 Like

Itā€™s probably good that ā€˜dogā€™ implies ā€˜my ancestors were lupine quislings and/or fawning sycophants of the apesā€™.

Dogs are lovely animals; but they are reasonably low risk by disposition(and by tending to give us more credit than we deserve), not by incapacity.

Just think how terrifying that beast would seem if you were Glinda, Good Witch of the North.

5 Likes

What are you blocking with?

Okay, as a ā€œbully dogā€ lover, that was pretty funny :slight_smile:

I donā€™t know if is a genetic or trait thing, but if I point to a round thing (and only a round thing) and say ā€œwhat is that?!ā€ my dog will howl. It is almost like a protective instinct, but against who, The Prisoner captors?

Wait a secā€¦ Foil hood onā€¦ :slight_smile:

Mine seems to be made of muscles, love, and stubbornness. And he has quite the fan club at our vets, too. He wasnā€™t too impressed with the bubbles I tried, though- I hope Bella gets joy out of them!

Looks pretty calm to meā€¦

1 Like

Noscript.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.