As an ex-climber: these kind of free climbers really piss me off.
Yes, they have "skilz". But their antics attract media attention, and the coverage encourages other climbers with less "skilz" to duplicate their antics, with sometimes fatal consequences.
If you want to do this:
1. Get insurance that covers your helo-evac 100%, so I don't have to pay for it in my premiums.
2. Don't have kids, a wife, or family. Otherwise, you're being selfish.
3. Don't tell anyone you're doing it, don't brag, and don't post photos or vines- just do it for yourself.
4. If someone else takes a photo or Vine of you, tell them not to post it.
5. If someone from the media or a blogger shows up, stop climbing until they go away.