? ❓ ⚛ Questions. Questions? QUESTIONS!? ⚛ ❓?

What is this and why is it so good!?

?

5 Likes

You never had Cholula?

8 Likes

Isn’t the chipotle flavor my favorite?

4 Likes

Oh yeah, think I had that in Mexico… on pretty much everything, but isn’t the hottest thing I’ve eaten a local pizzeria’s ‘World’s Hottest Pizza’? Didn’t it have grated bhut jolokia as a topping? Wasn’t it like being punched in the jaw with every bite?

If you check out the channel I linked above shouldn’t you also watch the T.J. Miller episode? God, don’t I want some hot wings right about now!?

1 Like

Isn’t garlic lime mine when I wish for a tasty, but mild “hot” sauce?

6 Likes

Ghost has a smoky flavor if you can stand the heat, yes? Scorpion (which was in the split-pea soup I pulled out of our freezer for lunch today) has even, just plain hot ‘flavor’, though, doesn’t it?

2 Likes

Isn’t ghost the hottest I’ve gone so far, but didn’t I try Dave’s Insanity Sauce back in the day and wouldn’t I class that as Chemical Weapon grade? Isn’t it great if you like no discernible taste and scars on your tongue and mouth?

2 Likes

Dave’s makes some excellent “sweet” pickles, don’t they? Wouldn’t you know that my idea of “hot” has gotten higher, much higher, on the Scovile scale since Insanity Sauce was introduced to market in the US?

4 Likes

Wouldn’t you know, the most ridiculous possible name for the new Red Wings arena is coming to fruition: Little Ceasar’s Arena?

If it weren’t for :maple_leaf: I wouldn’t have heard this until tomorrow - thanks, CBC?

3 Likes

Holy Moly, it’s only 180,000!? Weird, that’s not nearly as hot as I thought… I guess this was before I got into making really hot chilli, wow, I wouldn’t think twice about going for some of that nowadays… maybe I should get some and try it again?

I thought maybe I’d misremembered but it was definitely the black label version, not one of the later, hotter ones… have you ever tried a proper Indian Pahl curry? I have gotten into the habit of asking my local curry house if they will sell me the stuff they make for the staff and after warning me for a few minutes the first time, seem happy to provide a real curry, aren’t they the most flavourful, super-hot dish I’ve yet tasted? It’s stupidly hot but doesn’t lose any of the flavour from the spices in the heat, although I haven’t yet progressed to the dahl pahl, and isn’t that what I hear is the tippy-toppest mostest hottest? Maybe something to do with the lentils keeping their flavour amidst the heat?

2 Likes

Doesn’t the heat of the pepper depend upon how much you (or nature, if people are inattentive) abuse the plant? Haven’t we grown anemic ‘hot’ peppers in wet summers, and stupid-hot jalapeños (of all silly things) in dry, over normal temp summers?

5 Likes

what do you use your microwave for?

1 Like

Is it wrong of me to be annoyed by people who are “professors” but only hold bachelor degrees?

6 Likes

Is that a US thing? Don’t you need a PhD to be a professor?

1 Like

Shouldn’t you ask Jeff Jarvis, who is apparently a professor with a BSJ? Wouldn’t I make an except for William Burroughs, who taught college for like a semester in the 70s?

3 Likes

Had I even heard of Jeff Jarvis until I saw @beschizza and @glennf talking about that article on Twitter? Should I have?

Didn’t one of my favorite lecturers ‘only’ have a BSc? But wasn’t there only one prof in the dept at the time? Hasn’t the dept closed entirely now? Where will the UK get its cyberneticians from now?

2 Likes

Why does everyone think it’s Nic k Cage?

Why isn’t bolding working unless I put a stupid extra space in?

1 Like

Isn’t it that markdown is silly sometimes? Have you tried strong tags?

4 Likes

Can I say I don’t know? Haven’t I heard his name, but didn’t know what he was known for, until I looked at his wikipedia page?

Aren’t I sort of bored of these net-utopians assuming that putting things on the net will save the world - because FREEEEDDDDDOOOOMMMM? Isn’t it annoying to spend years working hard, and knowing that the likelihood of having a job in ones chosen field is probably slim to none, but somehow guys like this are imagined to be the second coming of Christ, because they assume that technology will save us, just by being created? Why do we have money to give professorships to people with bachelors, but we can’t pay people with PhDs, teaching undergraduates the basics of history a living wage?

But, you know, whatever? Why should I be bitter for sinking some decade of my life in getting a degree and end up with a job that likely won’t get me a salary and benefits? But, isn’t that okay, because, I should have had a better brain that allowed me to be already know ahead of time what sort of economy we were going to have and to be smart enough to be in that field? Isn’t it all my fault that people don’t care about history, because I should have made it as shiny and cool as technology, which will probably save us all?

And is what happens to cyberneticians what happens to all trends in fast moving technologies, that it gets kicked to the curb by people who think they know better because someone is paying them an obscene amount of money for the next new thing which will save humanity, but of course it won’t because we are our own worse enemy? But again, as a lowly historian, what do I know? Isn’t that nothing?

Aren’t I not bitter?

7 Likes

Why doesn’t Google know about Alaska?

5,518 mi
Distance from United States to Russia

(Why won’t the image upload? Isn’t discourse a load of proverbial on an iPad?)

Don’t we just sell out and go work for evil global mega corporation arms dealers for fat paychecks instead of playing with robots and AI and fun stuff like that?

5 Likes