? ❓ ⚛ Questions. Questions? QUESTIONS!? ⚛ ❓?

Isn’rt beer deliccious? Dang, how much do i enjoiy Stone brewing’s old Guardian holy shit how can i b buzzzed already?

8 Likes

Is chili chicken tika, vegetable masala, and a double IPA the right way to start off the evening?

9 Likes

Isnt taking your kid to work like herding cats on top of herding cats?

9 Likes

Haven’t I also been super busy? Can’t this week go take a hike?

7 Likes

I made a huuuuuge mistake… I got a slice of little cesars pizza, should I launch the ICBMs?

8 Likes

Hey @TobinL - is The Ninth Configuration worth a watch?

1 Like

Wasn’t it my week to hold the keys? :laughing:

5 Likes

Sadness pizza. I’ve had every shit chippie and pastie in York and most of Scotland. They are more inspirational.

Little cesars is salty gum. That is all.

7 Likes

Shouldn’t you try some here where it’s not so bad for chain pizza? Even if the magic ingredient really is MSG? :frowning:

4 Likes

Donald me. I deserve it. It is less of an insult than… Than… This “pizza”

8 Likes

Wouldn’t I

rather

hand out hugs instead?

7 Likes

You weren’t ever near Brechin around 1990 - 1996, were you? As far as I’m concerned only one other chipper has ever come close to Low’s at the bottom of the High Street when Mr. Low still ran it, and didn’t his chain, ‘The Ashvale’ go down the tubes once he retired? Didn’t the one in Aberdeen win the best Chip Shop in Scotland award, like, 8 years in a row around about that time? Wasn’t the one in tiny, backwater Brechin much better though and probably his secret pride and joy, seeing as it was the one he actually worked out of?

Ahhh, greasy good times eh? We tried to get the secret recipe for the batter out of him when we heard he was retiring but it was impossible, didn’t he pass it on to the people he sold the shop to though? But didn’t they do something wrong and never quite reach the dizzying heights of perfection that he had achieved? And didn’t it just fail after the shop was sold again?

(*stares into middle distance, smacks lips)

Oh, the other one?

Hehehe.

4 Likes

Where’s my time machine!? (2004 was my earliest)

3 Likes

Have you tried the chippie on Lairgate in Beverley? Is it as good as I remember from when I was living there, though it has probably changed ownership a couple of times since then? And can you get to Whitby, where there are several really excellent fish&chips shops?[quote=“japhroaig, post:1254, topic:76536”]
Little cesars is salty gum. That is all.
[/quote]
Is that really all? Are you sure you don’t have a question for us? Are you not afraid of the pod people?

4 Likes

Pod people? Isn’t Pod one of the most understated badass characters in game of thrones, so he’ll yeah I’d be afraid?

1 Like

Won’t someone please tape Kirk Cameron’s mouth shut?

8 Likes

What did he do now? :laughing:

3 Likes

Isn’t it really more of the same, with him urging wives to be submissive to their husbands?

7 Likes

Doesn’t everything I know about him stem from his unfortunate association with Ken Ham for the purposes of misleading people about evolution? :frowning:

7 Likes

Won’t you be launching them out of your colon, oh, about… now?

8 Likes