? ❓ ⚛ Questions. Questions? QUESTIONS!? ⚛ ❓?

Well, the title of my link for sure isn’t very vague, but isn’t it not as obvious as the giant picture of a pile-on by a bunch of guys in blue shirts who just won their fairy-tale season? :wink: And don’t I not do the tinyurl thing… haven’t I been rickrolled and goatse’d too many times?

(And yes, wasn’t that a stealth anti-Donald edit?)

1 Like

If that’s you’re idea of vague, are you considered by your friends the most luculent person they’ve ever met?

Is the game worth watching anyway? Even for someone who loathes Chelsea, a den of thugs (Costa, Ivanovic, Fellaini) and shameless divers (Fabergas, Hazard)?

(edited because not all thugs are in Chelsea)

2 Likes

Did they transfer him?

2 Likes

Yikes - no? Is he still at MU? Shall I correct it? Don’t you agree he’s still a thug, all elbows? And don’t I still loathe Chelsea?

(are post-pod-people edits OK?)

2 Likes

Not really. Wasn’t there a lot of unsportsmanlike conduct? Something like nine yellow flags total during the match? Won’t there be some fines forthcoming?

2 Likes

and @RatMan, isn’t this also for you?

6 Likes

Is this the Leicester City Victory Party thread, or the Questions thread?

7 Likes

Well, didn’t I stealth edit myself? But won’t I add it to my large collection? Don’t you need a new one, though… haven’t I had that one several times? :wink:

2 Likes

Yes, isn’t it?

3 Likes

Is this one better?

4 Likes

Is my new avatar fitting? Or a bit cliche and after the fact?

4 Likes

Did I tell you about the Cornish bakery in Bath that made vegan sausage wrap things? Wasn’t I delighted at how good they were?

4 Likes

Why is it that cheese is so sublime? Isn’t it the one reason I could never go vegan, besides the other reasons like Migas and breakfast tacos in general, and also creme brûlée?

3 Likes

Or should we go old school?

2 Likes

Are we allowed to do that in the Questions thread?

Retro Body Snatcher-ing, as it were?

1 Like

Did they pipe the smell through a conduit to a vent in the pavement to lure customers, the way my favorite bakery in Settle used to do? So that by the time you got inside even the Scotch eggs used to look appetizing?

1 Like

What is he here, twelve?

2 Likes

Doesn’t that make me think “wimps!”?

Didn’t I put in my time in Massachusetts, where you get all of the above plus lightning? Isn’t weather here supposed to be unpredictable, but not like that?

2 Likes

I was going to point out that weather on the East Coast is not so bad except for Hurricaines and you can predict those and it’s not like tornadoes or anything, but Massachusetts has that pretty much wrapped up, right?

Did you notice that the one I posted was Kevin McCarthy from the 1956 movie (which was less scary but better social commentary than the 1978 remake)? Had Donald Sutherland been in it, he would have been, what, 21?

(Is it sleazy that I keep editing these to make them questions after being caught out?)

2 Likes