Rampage shooting at Planned Parenthood in Colorado

I bang my head against a wall everytime you do too!! “Noooooo, not again, whyyyyyy?”

6 Likes

Well, it turns out he was just those things… a white, christian, anti-choice, terrorist. Go figure.

4 Likes

Inorite!? What is even terrorism? Let’s semantically unpack that, shall we?

.#sorrynotsorry

3 Likes

I don’t think we should stop there! Let’s break down ALL the barriers. Hairy men in Spartan costumes holding bake sales on shady boulevards! Naked jock-strap wrestling!

5 Likes

Duh…
Christian Soldier ≠ Muslim Terrorist|Jihadist

6 Likes

Inciting people to violence (and otherwise ordering non-consentual violence) is illegal. Otherwise mafia bosses wouldn’t be doing anything wrong. They don’t actually kill people themselves. They just tell people who work for them who should be killed.

5 Likes

There’s a little too much sword of the spirit, and breastplate of (self)righteousness going on though. They’ve been neglecting to gird their loins with truth. Their feet are bare, as they don’t care even slightly about the gospel of peace.

Really, they’ve forgotten that the bible says the whole armor of god. They’re basically naked with their sword of the spirit and their helmet of brainwash-er “salvation”.

Really, they shouldn’t go into battle at all without girding their loins with the truth. That’d solve a lot of issues.

5 Likes

I may be misreading you, but this is what I think you are saying:

“I believe that a number of trigger-happy cops have killed black people without justification.”
Bobo - “Shut up, you are encouraging some nutcase to kill a cop who’s done nothing wrong.”

“I do not believe the government should be funding Planned Parenthood.”
Bobo - “Shut up, you are encouraging some nutcase to shoot up a PP clinic.”

“I do not believe that honor killings and female circumcision have any place in our society.”
Bobo - “Shut up, you are encouraging some nutcase to blow up a mosque.”

If the nutcases get to control what I can say, seriously, fuck that.

2 Likes

There is a line, decided by a jury, between expressing an opinion and from agitating someone up enough to kill with your words. This has been the case for a long time.

9 Likes

Minor details. Hard to fit through the eye of a needle with ones loins girded and have you ever tried to find peace in a size 131/2?

2 Likes

Exactly, and there is a clear distinction between “Planned Parenthood should not receive taxpayer money” and “Everyone grab a gun and shoot up a PP building right now!!”

11 Likes

Unless the videos under discussion explicitly called for some sort of vigilantism (I have not seen them, perhaps you have?), they are clearly speech which is protected by the first amendment.

Assuming that the videos do not contain any such incitement, to contend that the videos’ authors are responsible for actions such as the Colorado shooting is exactly to suggest that the nutcases should get a veto.

This is a separate issue from the truth or falsity of the accusation in the video. Planned Parenthood certainly has the opportunity of seeking damages for libel, and I totally support their right to do that.

1 Like

Where does “They’re murdering babies there! Up next: a completely not-fake video of them murdering babies (that was later debunked) while we talk about them murdering babies!” fall when it is on Fox News (over and over again)?

9 Likes

27 Likes

.[quote=“albill, post:217, topic:69897”]
it is on Fox News (over and over again)?
[/quote]

How many times did you personally hear those exact words on Fox News?

It’s OK to answer “zero”. I won’t rag on ya Bill.

From the guy who brought you this year’s “War On Christmas”…

4 Likes

Okay, so I knew Joshie boy had specifically told his followers to carry around guns, so they could shoot people who don’t say “Merry Christmas”, if push comes to shove.

But he’s now instructed people to harrass medical practitioners, and “make them afraid for their lives”.

I don’t understand why he has not yet been arrested, since he’s doing illegal things.

I can only guess that the reason is because where he lives, the cops are unwilling to obey the law, and are unwilling to enforce the law.

Fuck Josh, he’s a terrorist, in the most literal sense of the word.

BTW, here’s the video Joshua Feuerstein took down immediately after the PP shooting, because he knows it incriminates him and makes him culpable of inciting violence/ordering violence:

8 Likes

But he’s doing GAWDS WORK KEEPING WHORES AWAY FROM THEIR WHORE PILLS!!! Back in those god-fearing kitchens little ladies, and you better give it up whenever your husband says, or he is well within his right to beat you… /s

I’m so fucking depressed now.

Keep telling yourself that. I’ll keep living in the real world.

14 Likes

Strangely, I don’t actually watch Fox News (or any television other than specific shows which I download sometimes).

And my name is “Al” though that mistake is made more often than I understand.

4 Likes