Rob Ford stripped of powers

Or Prince Philip. They could complain endlessly about the lesser races.

2 Likes

I canā€™t believe the Queen hasnā€™t popped over yet to smack his bottom.

1 Like

Quick Philip! To the Queenmobile!

BTW: wouldnā€™t it be really nice if Alan Bennettā€™s ā€˜The Uncommon Readerā€™ became reality?

1 Like

Heā€™d have to browse Herman Gƶringā€™s wardrobe for that.

ā€œScarf Aceā€ sounds like a compliment. Like ā€œhey, you rock some awesome scarvesā€

AKA not (His Worship) Rob Ford

Was thinking thatā€™s really more how he tripsā€¦

1 Like

It will be more significant if they strip his office of itā€™s budget on Monday. Then heā€™ll have to fire 13 of this 16 staff (or pay them out of his own pocket).

Yeah. If his whole staff resign en mass maybe it would communicate the message to him.

1 Like

and the Lord did grin and people did feast upon the lambs and sloths and carp and anchovies and orang-utans and breakfast cereals and fruit bats andā€¦

2 Likes

To hell with LBF. I think I just want to own that painting for a whileā€¦

Salaries just got more expensive too. Everyone in his office just apparently got a big raise last week as a reward or sticking around.

The funny thing about references to the DoE above is that according to one or another of the docs that were released last week, RoFo actually got wasted at one point and bailed on an official event with the Duke at the last minute. SO even if you did send him over, he probably wouldnā€™t get any time with Ford.

No I didnā€™t.

It was a joke, since I think he is a troll. Donā€™t take offense.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.