Rules for Regulars

Loveable: @chgoliz, @Missy_Pants, @Mindysan33
Maddening: @anon50609448 (for being sooo damn articulate!!)
Acquired taste: @milliefink (for being right about so many things I was wrong about)

12 Likes

no f/m/k please, please no f/m/k, please please no f/m/k

immediately loveable: @milliefink, @chgoliz, @japhroaig, @monkeyoh, the Canadians (being spiritually Canadian Iā€™m biased), numerous others
Acquired taste: @nemomen
Maddening: @khepra and @popobawa4u sometimes, though theyā€™re both lovable in their way. Also sometimes @codinghorror, murderer of the questions thread, limiter of likes.

11 Likes

Iā€™d like to thank the Academyā€¦

7 Likes

I could name a lot of people I like here, but Iā€™m sensing a deficit, so Iā€™ll add ā€œScary Smart,ā€ a category for those I especially appreciate for what I learn from them ā€“ @anon50609448, @Mindysan33, @FunkDaddy, and @Brainspore.

15 Likes

Personally I think darn near all of you crazies are awesome!

15 Likes

I too am sensing a deficit, obviously there should be a ā€œbest hedgehog photosā€ category.

In Scary Smart I always look forward to reading anything posted by @anon50609448 (a Canadian who already won in another category), @William_Holz, @mindysan33, and some other people Iā€™m forgetting.

8 Likes

Right now Iā€™ll settle for winning Miss Congeniality.

14 Likes

Iā€™ve never been too fussed about being regular or not. I have occasionally wondered what possible metric of ā€œregularā€ wouldnā€™t include me, but Iā€™m aware itā€™s just a title. But I wasnā€™t going to turn getting it into a game. Most people seem to want it because they keep running out of likes, and I hate everything so I donā€™t have that problem.

But if there is a special chat just to complain about trollies, the idea that Iā€™m not there seems like a real disservice t the rest of you.

21 Likes

I want to give you extra likes for this comment alone.

9 Likes

@codinghorror: One thing I wonder; that stats page, is there any way to get the raw numbers? Like a .csv with non-truncated values? (this is a question about whether it already exists, not a feature request)

4 Likes

Well get reading more posts then!
Hint I mostly make a habit of reading all the new posts but only keeping up with things that I actually comment in or are popcorn worthy. When I started reading BB via here instead of the RSS feed is pretty much when I got regular status.

5 Likes

People still make RSS feeds?

Is that for people on AOL?

6 Likes

Iā€™ll be back in 29 minutes, and @codinghorror is back to the top of the maddening list.

14 Likes

Yay! Iā€™m lovable!

12 Likes

EVERYONE loves Canadians!

15 Likes

15 Likes
12 Likes

You are inherently lovable. And @codinghorror is inherently maddening.

8 Likes

Youā€™re immediately lovable!

and then people get to know youā€¦

4 Likes

Itā€™s the maniacal laugh, isnā€™t it?

All right, Iā€™ll cut it out.

######Until the moment of your doom! Mwahahahahahaha!

Oops. I mean, Iā€™ll cut it out now.

######And then youā€™ll never see your doom coming! Mwahahahahahaha!

Dang it.

Iā€™ll cut it out soon.

6 Likes