Sea lion drags fisherman from boat and drags him to the bottom of the bay

[Permalink]

4 Likes

Hey, that’s just what happens when you steal someone else’s lunch from the break room.

18 Likes

Maybe it was just trying to have a civil discussion about certain statements he had made. What’s wrong with that?

31 Likes

He was NOT “hospitalized for shock”

God dammit.

4 Likes

Is that the sea lion that did it? He looks like a dick.

If I only had an eel…

7 Likes

Finny bastard needs to have enough electricity run through him to turn him into seal ions!

(I don’t actually have anything against sea lions just wanted to make a joke. Go seals.)

5 Likes

Well, they’re not called “sea kittens” for a reason, I guess.

8 Likes

What’s yer beef?

Groan. Joke of the weak.

1 Like

Reminds me of this:

Just a reminder that simply because they look cute, doesn’t mean they’re not wild animals…

1 Like

One word: Sea “Lion”.

Well, they are godless killing machines. Wait, that’s bears. But still. And also, they smell.

2 Likes

According to the San Diego Fire and Rescue Department according to the LA Times, he was:

He was taken to a hospital suffering from cuts to his hands and feet and from shock, according to the San Diego Fire and Rescue Department.

Now, does “hospitalized for n” connote something different from “taken to a hospital suffering from n”? Is that your beef? Or is there some diagnostic distinction that we plebes are not aware of that angers you so much you are unwilling to educate and instead scorn?

Maybe you need to take a deep centering breath 2 3 4, hold 2 3 4, release 2 3 4.

Let’s do it again: deep centering breath 2 3 4, hold 2 3 4, release 2 3 4.

There. Doesn’t that feel better?!

5 Likes

Probably better than “See lion drag fisherman from boat.”

1 Like

6 Likes

perhaps @CannibalChicken thought it was shock in the fainting couch sense?

1 Like

Templeton the Sea Lion from E.B. White’s little-known early work, Charlotte’s Tidal Pool?

2 Likes

Came here for a GamerGate reference. Was not disappointed.

4 Likes