Skinny jeans blamed for health troubles

[Read the post]

2 Likes

Until today I was only aware of the terrible aesthetic damage done by skinny jeans (especially men’s, cut tight with baggy bottoms).

Fashion is truly insane.

1 Like

I thought skinny jeans were made with stretchy stuff these days. Are people still shoehorning their asses into just denim?

Needs moar stretchy

4 Likes

Bootcuts are fine.

One legged pants (seriously, that is what they are called) are not.

5 Likes

That’s just a long skirt? Let goths wear what they want!

5 Likes

I do not make fun of goths, but I reserve the right to make fun of anything sold at Hot Topic.

9 Likes

Jeez, they need to call them one-legged pants?

When I was a teen the goth kids were cool with wearing skirts. Hell, part of teh appeal of wearing it was “lookit me cool with my own self”. Unless it’s self-satire that’s kinda ruined by needing to call them one-legged pants

1 Like

Are they? Really?

1 Like

That’s why I think it is funny. It is a i-want-to-look-the-part-but-not-really-commit messaging that puts a smile on my face.

Just wear a kilt, damnit! And get off my xeriscaped cactus lawn!

3 Likes

I like to wear them with toe shoes, paired with a vintage Hawaiian shirt that I button up only three high.

I am a paragon of fashion.

6 Likes

Pics or it didn’t happen

5 Likes

Its a goth kilt.

It’s not the garment that I object to, it’s the NAME. One legged pants? Seriously?

2 Likes

My sartorial elegence is uncapturable.

1 Like

5 Likes
3 Likes

That was excellent. The only thing that makes me sad is Paul mcgann–he is such a wonderful actor, but he just got handed a shit sandwich of a dr who script.

McGann palate cleanser.

3 Likes

Eep, compartment syndrome. That’s what got Miles O’Brien. (I smashed my leg the other day and started reading about that again. Everything’s fine, of course.)

But as for skinny jeans, those were already reportedly a problem in the 80’s. Meralgia paresthetica, they called it.

IMHO that depends on whether you are actually wearing boots.

1 Like

Or booties.

Or listening to bootsy colins.

2 Likes