💖 🌖 🌔 Strategic Butts 🌖 🌔 💖

Just wanted to avoid any controversy on the butt/penis/vagina/boob/moob thread.

4 Likes

12 Likes

11 Likes

Ya know, I noticed that fuck up after I had already replied and I was going to fix it but I said it out loud a few times first and decided I liked the way “dick arounding” sounded more than “dicking around”.

6 Likes

Where does one obtain a fucking turnip?
I want to send some to @funruly for his birthday.

7 Likes

I’m surprised no one else posted this one:

3 Likes

12 Likes

5 Likes

13 Likes

7 Likes

6 Likes

There’s an app for that.

8 Likes

That sounds kinda’ perverted…

11 Likes

I get that from the burmese kitty every evening when I get into bed.

3 Likes

To show trust to a cat, make eye contact and immediately close your eyes for long enough for the cat to have run over and shoved its ass in your face, if it wanted to. Now you are friends with a cat.

11 Likes

4 Likes

Blackadder: What is so funny?

Percy: Well, my lord… while Baldrick and I were preparing the t-turnip surprise… we had a surprise! We came across a turnip… That was exactly the same shape… as a ‘thingy’!

Blackadder: [long pause]… A ‘thingy’?!

Baldrick: A great big ‘thingy’! It was terrific!

Blackadder: Size is no guarantee of quality, Baldrick. Most horses are very well-endowed, but that does not necessarily make them sensitive lovers. I trust you have removed this hilarious item?

Baldrick: Oh- yes, my Lord.

Blackadder: Good, because there’s nothing more likely to stop an inheritance than a ‘thingy’-shaped turnip!

Percy: Absolutely, Edmund… [looks serious for a moment, then breaks into giggles again] But it was jolly funny!!

Baldrick: I found it particularly ironic, my Lord, 'cause I’ve got a ‘thingy’ that’s shaped like a turnip!

Blackadder: [dismissively] Yes, yes…

Baldrick: I’m quite fun at parties.

Blackadder: Are you?

Baldrick: Yeah, I hide in the vegetable rack and frighten the children!

Blackadder: [crossly] What fun

12 Likes

Wanna Rub My Butt - Shirt.Woot

4 Likes

Heh, I’ve been meaning to post that one, but I couldn’t find it animated.

I kept searching on variations of “You call that a pressed ham?”

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from :coffee: :bread: :tangerine: Marmalade Toast :tangerine: :bread: :tea::

2 Likes