☭ Sup Marxists? ☭

Except science needs rationally and human beings really are anything but.

1 Like

I submit: The SCUM-T Manifesto.

(Yes, I realize it fails your other specifics, but I had rather a good time reading it and trying to decide if it was serious or not, and whether I wanted it to be serious or satire.)

I was thinking about a collective action for good I’d like to see - someone was passing around an #ILLGOWITHYOU image on FB earlier today, and I thought, wouldn’t it be nice to have an app that trans people could use to find nearby friendly “bathroom buddies”? If social networking apps can be used to find people nearby who want to swap bodily fluids, surely, at least in dense areas like college campuses and big cities, perhaps one could get a critical mass of people to let their phone broadcast “I’ll use my cis privilege to help you be safe while you take care of a basic bodily function.”

3 Likes

This is my very first post here…hello, all! I am not a dogmatic Marxist but it’s nice to know that I am amongst my kind! :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

4 Likes

Over on another forum, which I will not name, I constantly encounter a guy with what seems to me an irrational hatred of the West, of the British Empire, of Decadence. of the enslaving ideology of liberalism-- so he constantly defends ISIS, Putin, things like [Perimeter](Dead Hand - Wikipedia], while accusing people of being fascists and the like. And so every so often I probe him to learn what conspiracy theory he’s bought into. This week, I started thinking he might have mainlined Lyndon Larouche. And while poking around the net I came across this article (which sounds more than vaguely Larouchite, though I’m not sure.)

Putin stands up to Western Decadence

Yet liberal intolerance is not really new. It has a history reaching back to the 1970s and Herbert Marcuse’s offensive term of “repressive tolerance”, the repression being back then the imposition on the liberal mind of tolerance towards opposing views. Well the trick has worked, with PC being established across the board today, which brings us straight to the Frankfurt School…

As I wrote on that forum:

Oh. My. Fucking. God
Reality never made so much sense.

3 Likes

I don’t know what we’d do without these characters “interpreting” the past hundred years for us!

Which leads us to the late 20th century, when the Frankfurt school’s notorious Horkheimer was crowned “Star Hustler” by the US intelligentsia, and was used to sow the seeds of Cosmological Marxism amidst an unsuspecting public. Throughout the 1990s, children were unwittingly indoctrinated in their classrooms with lessons amounting to thinly-veiled strategies for domination. See the linked video for hints at their repugnant agenda, using euphemistic phrases such as “finding your planet” or “watching your planet” - and consider their ominous allusions when viewed through the distorted lens of Cosmological Marxism…

6 Likes

genius,

2 Likes

8 Likes

GROSS: So the story is, as you tell it, about this alliance between business leaders and Christian leaders, dates back to the 1930s when business leaders were struggling on two fronts - the Depression and the New Deal. What were their problems with the New Deal?

KRUSE: Their problems with the New Deal were that they suddenly found themselves on the defensive. The New Deal had passed a large number of measures that were regulating business, in some ways, for the first time. It had empowered labor unions and given them a voice in the affairs of business. Corporate leaders resented both of these moves, and so they launched a massive campaign of public relations designed to sell the values of free enterprise. The problem was, was that their naked appeals to the merits of capitalism were largely dismissed by the public.

The most famous of these organizations was a group called the American Liberty League, and it was heavily financed by leaders at DuPont, General Motors and other corporations. The problem was, was that it seemed, like, very obvious corporate propaganda. As Jim Farley, the head of the Democratic Party at the time, said, they ought to call it the American Cellophane League because number one, it’s a DuPont product and number two, you can see right through it.

So when they realized that making this direct case for free enterprise wasn’t effective, they decided to find another way to do it. They decided to outsource the job. And they noted in their private correspondence, ministers were the most trusted men in America at the time, and so who better to make the case to the American people than ministers?

Are there any Pagan Statists in the house?

3 Likes

You know it!

6 Likes

I wasat one time the operator of a pocket calculator.

3 Likes

I dressed as Dieter for Halloween back in… '91? Good times.

2 Likes

For no reason…

4 Likes

Oddly, Sayle already took over James May’s motoring column in the Torygraph a few years back.

4 Likes

'e got a new motor, yeah?

4 Likes

Is there a better place to post this?

GamerGate can’t tell that “Moms Against Gaming” is satire!

which leads to fun like

https://twitter.com/DakotaBakerhaha/status/583082727236186113

https://twitter.com/Wakefuldude/status/583067545256742912

https://twitter.com/Permiumtimmy12/status/584771815966437376

which IN TURN leads to

5 Likes

I think wafefuldude is onto something with his analytical approach:

#YOU DONT CONTROL ME

This seems to be the correct place… also, really?

@Mindysan33 YOU DONT CONTROL ME I AM AN INDEPENDENT WHITE MALE COMMENTER AND I DO WHAT I WANT

1 Like

1 Like