Ted Nugent is an anti-semitic asshole

5 Likes

What? Is Gore a Jew? I’ve never heard that, seriously.

1 Like

His running mate was.

2 Likes

I dunno, that weird flirtation with the 80’s was some lulz:

2 Likes

Ted Nugent is an anti-semitic asshole

+yup. This is news?

3 Likes

How’s that?

2 Likes

I’d just hate to see her do that. To the degree that it would just make me sad.

That’s just an argument against voting at all. Not a COMPLETELY convincing one, but damn close.

1 Like

Lulz indeed.
Optometrist glasses and gum, that man can accessorize. Pair those with poopy pants… butt rock trifecta.

To say nothing of the zebra stripes warlock robe monstrosity.

I genuinely like the person, so I didn’t “reply all” that time (I’m very careful about doing that to large lists anyhow). The main goal was to educate one-on-one so it didn’t happen again. If it had I would have been forced to “reply all” but citing a neo-Nazi was apparently embarrassing enough to get them to stop.

However, nothing really beats that Ass. Creed/Vagina pin that he wears on his hat these days. If I wasn’t so fond of both ass’ and vaginas, I’d say it was just right for him.

While I do approve of your words, I think I might throw a like at literally any post that has Nichelle Nichols in it.

2 Likes

Adjectives hell, I’m just hearing that sentence in Spock’s voice.

1 Like

Understandable… a lovely woman for sure.

Personally I’m in favor of Jews being well armed and joining the NRA.

1 Like

Meth. Not Even Once.

Aww, we’ve got a Poe!

(That’s my interpretation of choice, and I’m sticking to it!)

5 Likes

that was probably the wiser course. sometimes those things just make me so angry i try to fight fire with a wide blast of truth.

Personally I’m in favour of people in the US starting a new gun organisation that isn’t as fucked up as the NRA is.

5 Likes
2 Likes