The art of Ringo Starr

[Permalink]

Ringo’s art (done in paint, I believe, rather than a computer) previously appeared on a credit card. I need to be slapped in the face, intellectually, just for knowing that.

3 Likes

What constitutes art?
When an artist done an art, art be.

As you wish.

3 Likes

Paul was the walrus, Ringo was The Lawnmower Man.

Got it.

1 Like

Is this tongue in cheek? I can’t tell. I really hope so. It’s absolutely dreadful.

1 Like

OK it’s a joke. Didn’t get it at first.

Zizek…

(in general) I think I may get what the guy is talking about, but I’m not sure if it’s a language barrier or an academic level that over-eclipses mine that makes him so hard to understand.

I thought the site was a joke at first. But I did some searching (here, here and his official site) and saw, to my horror, it was sincere. (Unless Ringo’s trolling us all.)

1 Like

I guess fewer people call you on your bullshit when you’re famous, and no one calls you on your bullshit when you’re megafamous.

Ringo, this is bullshit.

4 Likes

Oh my. It’s all dreadful. What the fuck!

1 Like

Oh, my eyes, my eyes.

Just like his music, ugh!

YER BABY!

Wha… what about my baybe?

YER BAYBEEEEEEEE!

I really like the Muhammad Ali dinner plate.

Sorry Rob.

Hmm, I wonder if artcelebs@celebrityart also carries prints of those wonderful Bush Jr. self portraits…

someone’s been watching gamegrumps

Why isn’t anyone saying anything about Ringo Star’s art? Instead, all this discussion is about a horrible digital picture that looks to be made by an angry 9 year old.