The coming Compuserve of Things

I’ve never claimed to be able to solve it. I don’t need to solve it. I made no claims about my abilities or lack of abilities. I shared some screenshots so another user could better understand the thing we’re talking about. My experience seems to align with that of every other person in here who has experience with the issue you discuss.

Einstein

I was saying that the solution is staring you in the face, yet you waste your supposedly precious time (that you don’t have enough of to sign up for a twitter account) endlessly arguing here with me via an account you already wasted your time setting up. Why would you not just sign up for twitter using hushmail and then use that empty account to sign into BB and all the sites you can’t be bothered signing up to?

I’m actually done here man. If you care to have a friendly conversation, that is possible in future threads. Just remember: it’s possible to hold a contrarian point of view without insulting the author of the post. If you do that I predict people won’t get so knee-jerky to you.

I don’t know where @Falcor is right now but @teapot and @jethrick can you guys please chill out? Here’s a key sign that You Are Doing It Wrong:

This is not a leaderboard.

Also, whatever your disagreements, don’t drag personal insults into it. I tend to agree that Jethrick has an odd definition of “walled garden”, but keep it civil.

And thank you Jethrick for offering to take it offline via email.

(For the record, new users are allowed a maximum of 3 replies in a given topic, until someone replies to them, then they get 3 more replies in the topic, repeat until the heat death of the universe.)

3 Likes

I see @codinghorror gave the basic low down. Looks like I had an early breakfast as a result.

Hey, our first “anon posting on Boing Boing is a human right” ranter since the movable type era, how about that.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.