The Loch Ness ladle

[Permalink]

Dishwasher safe, not microwave safe

I’m hard-pressed to think up a use-case where I’d even want to put a ladle in the microwave.

4 Likes

Maybe if you mistook the ladle for a plesiosaur, and wanted plesiosaur soup? I don’t have this problem with my ordinary ladles.

My metal lades are just as useless in the microwave! Why won’t someone come up with a solution?

2 Likes

Thanks Obama!

6 Likes

Disappointed that Cory didn’t post the picture of Nessie in the soup

1 Like

WARNING: Ladle is very tiny, for a ladle. Check dimensions before ordering!

Also, according to reviewers, it is not sturdy enough for heavy soups.

That being said, I luuuuuuurrrrves the design. I am going to see if I can find time to make a bigger sturdier one. Something in stainless and wood, maybe… or thick copper…

1 Like

May I order one in steel and/or wood when you finish manufacturing?

I’d like to go on record and recommend that you not use metal ones in your microwave.

On. Record.

1 Like

Thanks for that! I never would’ve known about that danger if you hadn’t mentioned it!

1 Like

Why take chances, you know?

1 Like

Sadly I never make two of the same thing. I have too many projects, and too little anvil time…

On the other claw, by the time I get around to making one, you’ll probably be able to buy a nice metal one from the folks who came up with the idea in the first place. If they read Amazon & BB comments, they’ll know there’s a market waiting to be filled!

1 Like

I got this pastasaurus scoop for a couple bucks. It’s fairly small but looks cool.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.