"They're rapists," Donald Trump says of Mexican immigrants

[Read the post]

“He’s racist,” Mexican migrants say of Donald Trump.

I wish whatever is nesting on Trump’s head could finish devouring his brain a little bit more quickly. The mid-devouring stage is just too awkward…

29 Likes

Days since a republican presidential hopeful has said something painfully stupid: 0

15 Likes

Why does the Republican party even let these guys run and spout off this stuff in their name? Every time I think the implosion of the party can’t get more entertaining, it does.

22 Likes

So… it’s China’s fault that American companies ship American jobs overseas.

Gotcha!

Also he’s going to foot the bill to change that plaque at teh base of the statue of liberty. Interesting. Just the last part will change,

From this:

“Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”

To this:

“Give us your best, give us you.
Stop sending us people that have lots of problems,
they bring problems to us.
Stop them bringing us our drugs, they bring crime too,
and stop sending rapists!
I’m closing the door!”

11 Likes

I say we replace that horrid toupee with something more shoulder-length, and then get him drunk at a frat party. Then he’ll get a taste of rapists…

1 Like

We need drinks with our popcorn.

11 Likes

16 Likes

Let’s hope he doesn’t run out of money and ego until long, long after he runs out of supporters. Comedy gold!

4 Likes

No, you misunderstood. He said that Mexico sends therapists. Not the rapists.

13 Likes

Seriously, why does anyone give this asshat any coverage? I mean, there’s a certain schadenfreude in seeing Trump Behaving Badly and possibly (though probably not really) making Republicans look bad, but if we know that the only reason he is “running for president” is to raise his profile and get interviewed more on Fox and Shits. How about we all just collectively ignore him instead?

13 Likes

I’m surprised he didn’t say at least something positive … “They brought drugs, crime, and their raping ways. However, they also brought tortilla chips and guacamole. We just need less drugs, crime. and rape and more of that delicious guac and also can we get one more basket of chips?”

2 Likes

Does he think Mexico is really sending people?

13 Likes

I could have sworn Sean Connery was born in Scotland, and had better hair.

2 Likes

Well, he’s bald these days, which is still considerably better than the Trumpadour.

3 Likes

Is that merkin on his head his pick for Veep?

1 Like

Are rape statistics actually on the rise since the recent influx of immigrants? Or is this just more anti-people-of-color rhetoric?

If this buffoon sticks around for the entire race this go around, what entertainment we all have in store for us for the next 17 months!

I have reached a Sarah Palin level of sick-and-tired for this guy. And I mean years ago. Sure, at first it was funny in the way that some really crazy, drunk guy shows up at a party and you think that’s going to be a funny story to tell the coworkers the next day. Now I just want my parties not to be painfully obnoxious anymore and who the fuck keeps inviting that horrid guy anyway?

13 Likes

I could have sworn Sean Connery was born in Scotland, and had better hair.

Nah, his birth name was actually Juan Sánchez Villa-Lobos Ramírez, which I’m pretty sure is Mexican.

5 Likes

When everyone is out to get America except America, then yes, this is a conclusion that follows.

1 Like