This is Pluto

[Read the post]

1 Like

I used my CSI/NCIS zoom-and-enhance program on the picture of Hydra.

Here’s what it looks like under all of that pixilation:
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/marvelcinematicuniverse/images/5/52/H_alternate.PNG/revision/latest?cb=20150101010716

4 Likes

You’re just not going to give up, are you?

7 Likes

Looks like a planet to me. Reinstate!

1 Like

I would have thought the surface would be crawling with Cthulus or shoggoths or something. Did Lovecraft lie to us?

1 Like

Pluto is losing atmosphere at a rate of 1 2/3 km/s (kilo-moles per second).
This is catastrophic!

They are naming the dark area referred to as ‘the Whale’ as Cthulhu Regio!
The ‘Heart’ is being named 'Tombaugh Regio" honoring the discoverer.

The next mission will be named “Amadeus”…

(Thanks folks, you’re a great audience, try the steak!)

I think you mean ice teas(e).

1 Like

Amazing picture.

So does this mean Pluto is still tectonically active or “just” in the last several thousands of years. Honest question.

It’s a dwarf planet. The Peter Dinklage of the Solar System.

Dwarves are people too. Evil, scary people, but technically they have the same rights as real people. So show some respect, okay?

Wow, this reminds me of this sci fi reference.

I thought Hydra was a top-less/pants-less water ice mass, NSFW and that was why we could only see a pixelated image. Thanks for debunking my theory of water ice nudity.

2 Likes

I appreciate your enthusiasm, but we know where Cthulhu is…

“Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn”
"In his house at R’lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming

and Lovecraft claims R’lyeh is located at 47°9′S 126°43′W in the southern Pacific Ocean

Sedna is much farther, let’s just promote all of the dwarf planets to planets. We will need a mnemonic that includes Ceres, Vesta, Eris, Haumea, Sedna, Make Make and a bunch of other ones.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.