[Permalink]

1 Like

Thundercats outtakes:

http://www.cheezey.org/thundercats/sounds/outtakes.html

5 Likes

11 Likes

It also can say “I watched a lot of tv when I was a kid and I’m a furry.”

8 Likes

Great Jaga’s balls! Quickly, Thundercats, to the Amazon link!

2 Likes

when I heard that first one with Panthro, I was like “wait, Panthro was Morgan Freeman? No, that can’t be right; I would have heard about that by now. It really sounds like Morgan Freeman, though.”

It’s not, but it is the senior Mr. Huxtable; Russell, Cliff’s dad.

3 Likes

That makes a lot of sense.

2 Likes

Or it could say, "I spent a lot of time in the student union avoiding studying.’

3 Likes

We need a PG-13 live-action Thundercats movie just so Mumm-Ra can say “I want to see your tits, my dear.” Frankly, that’s a more plausible character motivation than all that “ancient spirits of evil” mumbo-jumbo anyway.

5 Likes

Every time someone says those words Michael Bay has a spontaneous erection.

7 Likes

No doubt, but I’d like to see Wes Anderson get a crack at it.

2 Likes

I dunno, I’d kind of hate to see a good director getting roped into making a feature-length toy commercial. At least when Michael Bay cranks these things out you’re not left with the sad impression that he could be doing so much more with his talent than a cynical cash-grab based on nostalgia for some line of action figures from the 1980s.

Just having a fake movie trailer is good enough for me.

2 Likes

Cartoon Network’s version sucked.

Call me when you have a Thundarr The Barbarian t-shirt.

1 Like

What’s Uwe Boll up to, lately?

Staring at the tshirt with the logo for most of the Sunday inspired me to finally draw that radiation symbol in OpenSCAD. Todo: lasercut a stencil and use bleach (or maybe a paint) for transferring it to a cheap tshirt.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.