TOM THE DANCING BUG: God-Man and His Faithful Sidekick, Fan-Boy!

[Permalink]

1 Like

Next week: Fan-Boy brings in much needed funds by suing someone who assaulted him while he was protesting a soldierā€™s funeral!

3 Likes

Itā€™s only natural that Fan Boy concentrates on the tasks that are the most enjoyable.

You get more votes by saying youā€™ll hurt someone than by saying youā€™ll help someone.

3 Likes

It might work out more like this in the end.

4 Likes

First time I have ever empathized with god-man, ever. I feel his pain.

2 Likes

So God-Man is consistently delivering a compassionate message and itā€™s simply that Fan-Boy is screwing up its implementation?

God-Man ā€œgotā€ to TTDB, I seeā€¦

Are you arguing that ā€˜Godā€™, as in the root, abstract entity that serves as a basic, loosely defined framework for mysticism and religion, is actually genuinely to blame for the interpretation of its will and associated conduct by its professed followers?

Because if Iā€™ve unpacked that correctly its a pretty dark cosmic overview!

1 Like

Well, in the context of TTDB, God-Man is not abstract or loosely defined at all; heā€™s a quite well-defined (and decent!) chap. TTDBā€™s God-Man is nothing like the angry and capricious deity that Iā€™m familiar with from the Old Testament.

I can see your point, but I think the analogy has just gone trans-hyper-meta!

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.