TOM THE DANCING BUG: Super-Fun-Pak Comix, featuring Percival Dunwoody vs. Hitler!

BE THE FIRST ON YOUR BLOCK to see Tom the Dancing Bug, by @RubenBolling, every week! Members of the proud and mighty INNER HIVE get the comic emailed to them at least a day before publication – and the benefits and privileges don’t end there! Please click HERE for information. READ THE REST

But when James Caan dies, won’t there be a ghost of the dead James Caan and a ghost of the living James Caan? Will they have to fight for supremacy?

2 Likes

I wonder what Ruben will do if and when James Caan actually dies. Will he retire the joke? Or will it simplly evolve into its next form? (Edit: Nelsie, you beat me to it by 30 seconds :slight_smile:

Today’s Percival Dunwoody strip reminds me of this.

1 Like

Those points are in the same plane!

2 Likes

Has Percival Dunwoody registered a BBS account yet?

1 Like

But they are also on different planes…obviously you are making a different choice of foliations than Mr. Bolling.

2 Likes

Looks like he will have has yet to already register(ed) an account. Check back yesterday.

6 Likes

People seem to only say “Urk!” in comic books.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.