US Patent Office awards patent to herbal snakeoil that "kills cancer"

It works, people. I took it, and even though I don’t have cancer, I’m pretty sure I still don’t have cancer.

2 Likes

I’m not criticizing anything you said, but agreeing with the quote you pulled.

“(Interchangeable with other Milk ingredients such as evaporated milk, cream, and sperm)”

None. Are. Interchangeable. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the good laugh.

I’m almost 100 percent sure this type of patent application and award is fraudulent. It is fraudulent I believe in the sense that it is sure to be click-bate and sure to rally the faith of the camps for our current state of medical treatment and away from the notion that something food based could ever treat, cure, or prevent illness.

I believe food alone is not a cure, but removing parasites, toxins, eating non-processed food and cleaning/healing the body’s own waste treatment facilities could very well give a person a better fighting chance against cancer than chemo. I believe it has a better chance of preventing cancer in the first place.

Where are the studies to back this up? There aren’t any because of lack of funding and interest. Articles like this help prevent the interest. There may never be any funding.

Arn’t toxins a myth, though?

Only if you believe in them.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.