Vaped crusader

As I said, I don’t what you do as long as I don’t breathe it too.

Me! I don’t have those sort of controlling instincts or hangups. God knows I have hangups, but that’s not one of them. And, since I do believe in science, I know none of us will die.

No. No, man. Shit, no, man. I believe you’d get your ass kicked sayin’ something like that, man. At the very least you’d probably hear “mind not eating when I’m tryin’ to smoke”. Speaking of smoke, we do a lot of it here… to meat. Love the smell of white oak and mesquite. I heat my house with white oak and pecan as well. See, I’m a human being of the first order and I do not fear smoke.

2 Likes

Unfortunately the US tends to lag very far behind the EU when it comes to potentially poisonous materials in foods and whatnot.

3 Likes

You obviously don’t live in California. Only assholes smoke where other people have to breathe it.

1 Like

No, I still have my balls. Why?

Ah, just a trolley then. Later.

1 Like

Later gator

You’re seriously staking your argument on the idea that US science is somehow more true than UK science? Your entire argument rests on the idea that UK science isn’t to be trusted. This isn’t about law this is about the NHS scientific medical study that engaged in conservative methodology to come to a reasoned and evidenced-based conclusion.

2 Likes

California is a dangerous place. Even lead solder is carcinogenic there. Move out while you are alive.

3 Likes

No, my entire argument is that it doesn’t matter to US law or our regulations what was done in the UK. We have a Food and Drug Administration here that determines regulations on things like this in the United States. I don’t care what a UK body says because it isn’t something that US law will care about.

It is irrelevant to US law what some group in the UK determined for the purposes of UK law.

You’re talking about our signs? No, we have the same stuff as every other place in the United States. We just have a law that says that if you’re exposing people to carcinogens and toxins, you need to actually inform them that you’re doing it. Other states just don’t make it a law to tell you.

1 Like

Do you think that the science behind the study is incorrect by virtue of it being done outside of America?

If not, then why do you insist on negating the science? Do you not believe in science?

If you do believe in science, then why do you discount the NHS scientific study? Because it was done in the UK? goto01

1 Like

I almost missed the humor here. Get it? If you don’t live in California, then you must be an asshole. Hilarious! Oh man, I’m in tears.
California is so much better and everyone who lives there is so much better. It’s true. The FDA said so.

2 Likes

This isn’t about law, this is about science.

1 Like

Like I said, you’re just driving trollies at this point. I’ve made my stance clear and it wasn’t on the basis of the science or lack thereof. It was based on laws and regulations for US citizens.

Yes, they are comical.

And counterproductive. If you put warnings on everything, then you can as well scrap them entirely as they become effectively invisible.

1 Like

No, what I said (which you quoted) that only assholes make others breathe their smoke. If that is something you do, well…

1 Like

So a scientific study that disproves your whole position doesn’t exist? So when the city of Flint tells their people their water is fine we shouldn’t ask for proof because law matters more than science?

3 Likes

How dare you troll with your logic and facts!

3 Likes

I know, I know… I’m such a jerk.

2 Likes