Vengeance in his heart, Florida man attacks alligator

[Permalink]

2 Likes

Is there something like the Darwin awards for people who should have been taken out of the gene pool, but somehow evaded the rightful consequences of their actions?

2 Likes

Those two young men are great. They’ve obviously got more sense than the alleged adult and have got a great story to tell for the rest of their lives. I’m glad neither of them were hurt. Good Job Guys! Damn shame the gator had to die for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

6 Likes

Yeah, seems weird that the authorities would kill the gator because of an accusation. The animal didn’t attack him, it was provoked. They should put down the guy who attacked the gator.

5 Likes

that was kind of a ticklish gator.

1 Like

I love how matter-of-fact these young men are. They have no ego about the rescue or being interviewed for the news, yet they still come off as personable and comfortable on camera. Blue-shirt is particularly communicative. I wonder if he’s on the debate team or something.

Way to go, fellas :crocodile:

2 Likes

You nailed it, those guys were composed and articulate. They presented themselves well after having watched frightening and gross stupidity. If I were a parent of either of them I would be proud of their maturity.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.