Watch Bill Nye read mean Tweets about himself

[Read the post]

2 Likes

Bill Nye is a superhero.

18 Likes

Bill Nye is a SUPER HERO, and I thought that first, you only wrote that first!

4 Likes

Damn it, now I need to go calculate exactly how trippy ā€˜fuckā€™ might beā€¦ this could take hours!!!

3 Likes

Iā€™m thinking science or possibly math would be helpful.

Wait! What is the answer to the paint question? Itā€™s from the top, right, the top?

4 Likes

God damn it. Now I want to paint something and see how it dries.

10 Likes

science and possibly math are algore conspiracies.

3 Likes

We are going to have to isolate our variables. If it is in a sunny location or an area with temp stratifications I would predict top. But without thoseā€¦wouldnā€™t the increase in volatile gases near the top insulate it or increase pressure from off gassing more? Therefore the bottom will dry first?

I am of course assuming the gases are lighter than normal air.

3 Likes

Fuck it. paint a sphere in a vacuum in zero G. It all dries the same.

6 Likes

ā€¦A sphere in a vacuum still has temperatureā€¦ and if thereā€™s a single light source, then thereā€™s going to be a temperature gradient on its surface.

3 Likes

obviously no light, and we will have to surround it in a Dyson sphere made of neutron stars.

Isnā€™t that how all physicists assume the universe works? (Insert joke about Spherical Cow here).

7 Likes

I canā€™t remember who it was who coined the term (I have the feeling it was Von Neumann, because Feynman mentions this in his biography), but itā€™s perfect for a physicist to say: ā€œyouā€™re a spherical asshole, because you look like an asshole from every direction and orientation.ā€

10 Likes

One of the best ā€œMean Tweetsā€ videos Iā€™ve watched. Letā€™s all do cartwheels for voodoo!

3 Likes

(Opens notebook, jots quote down for future use).

Thank you >:)

1 Like

Didnā€™t Algore battle Godzilla once?

4 Likes

Well itā€™s alright but no Dawkins reading his hate mail, thatā€™s in a different league.

8 Likes

First; assume a perfect sphere ā€¦

2 Likes

ā€œBecause most of the letters were written by religious fundamentalists, viewer discretion is advisedā€

So much for ā€œmy god gives me a moral compass. Youā€™re a hateful evil sinner without god.ā€ :grin:

Algore rhythmically speaking, of course.

8 Likes