WATCH: car occupants toss bales of weed from car with cops in pursuit

[Permalink]

They didn’t characterize the tumbling bales as deadly weapons?

2 Likes

I can’t help but think they’ll add littering to the indictment.

1 Like

I wonder how many motorists pulled over for free weed.

12 Likes

Dayum!!

Those looked to be 20 pound bales and I counted 15 of them being tossed. 300 pounds!

Well, this is one cop camera video that didn’t need to be vetted by the department before being released.

1 Like

I suggest this for musical accompaniment while watching:

3 Likes

link no worky

2 Likes
  1. Damn. That is A LOT of weed. I thought this stuff was illegal?

2. Uh, don’t the know cops have dash cams? They aren’t fooling anyone. “What weed officer?” “The 15 bales strewn over the past 3 miles.”

3. No one likes litter bugs.

1 Like

What? You actually saw something being jettisoned? But they were doing it so surreptitiously.

3 Likes

You have to pause it and click “enhance” a few times. But I can tell by the pixels.

4 Likes

Is this kind of like throwing steaks to the dogs that are chasing you? They’re supposed to stop and chow down!

4 Likes

They successfully jettisoned the video.

Now I know why I never got my delivery…

4 Likes

6 Likes

I assumed that the bails were being placed along the highway for erosion control. Don’t some people get paid for this sort of thing?

1 Like

I sure as hell would have! That’s a lot of weed - and the cops attention was very much focused elsewhere.

3 Likes

Was that the driver that got out of the back seat when they stopped? I like to think he was driving from back there the entire time, cruise control on, one foot on the wheel using both hands to throw bales out the window.

Something something backseat drivers, am I right?

1 Like

Here you go:

http://bennyhillifier.com/?id=3YOrz1aJzXg

2 Likes

Happily, the Benny Hill version provided by @atl does work though, with the added musical bonus.
http://bennyhillifier.com/?id=3YOrz1aJzXg