[Permalink]

Ezekiel 25:17?

1 Like

I find your lack of Faith disturbing.

4 Likes

No… Ezekiel 23:19-21

2 Likes

I think it was all New Testament no?

Revelation 21:8 “But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”

Screw you, Obi-Wan!

2 Likes

Psalm 137:9 or GTFO.

No, I don’t think so, but who’s counting?

I like that one. I also like pointing out to Christians that passage in the OT where a guy was repenting to an Israelite by getting himself circumcised, then that Israelite just killed him anyway taking advantage of the guy being laid up with a mutilated cock. Keeping it classy.

“Yeah, thanks for apologizing to me and my god, and while I did say I accepted your apology, I just can’t really pass up this opportunity to fucking cut your head off while you still have some fresh sutures in the tip of your dick. Y’know. Cuz you can’t really fight back.”

1 Like

Darth Vader sounds a lot like Christopher Hitchens

FWIW, i think its pretty obvious that is included NOT as behavior to emulate but as behavior that the author/readers are intended to be horrified by. Jacob complains to his sons who did that and the sons get knocked down the inheritance ladder as a result.

Isn’t that just the bible?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.