Watch: Screaming frog is screaming

[Read the post]

1 Like

Great. Instead of getting a good nightā€™s sleep, Iā€™ll be trying not think of that for the next 12 hours.

9 Likes

Could be worse; thereā€™s this (watch until 1:12 at least).

Here in Hawaii thanks to invasive species we now have to deal with the screams of coquis.

1 Like

Frog is deflating.

2 Likes

Eh, half the Pokemon sound like that.

2 Likes

I think thatā€™s a toad not a frogā€¦

This is what it sounds like when the Toad screams.

All Hail the Screaming Toad!

STOP TOUCHING MEā€¦STOP TOUCHING ME.

Donā€™t let him Drive!

This design looks somewhat primitive and feels like a v1.0 design. Needs polish.

@d_r, can you imagine if our coquis were the size of this fellow? Iā€™m listening to the song of the coqui right now on the slopes of Hualalai.

Worst Snooze Alarm Ever.

Do not buy.

6 Likes

STOP TOUCHING THE FROG. How difficult is that to understand? Jesus fuck.

5 Likes

I didnā€™t think that little town of Innsmouth, MA had gotten internet access yet. They always have been a very insular sort of community; but I suppose itā€™s nice to see them swapping baby videos on the internet just like everyone else!

11 Likes

Bad touch!

3 Likes

[quote=ā€œVoxInSpatium, post:7, topic:59177ā€]
can you imagine if our coquis were the size of this fellow?[/quote]
Give it time, they might evolve bigger in the absence of natural predators.

I have to confess that where I am (on Oahu) coquis have not been a problem; they found one in my neighborhood, but it was in a nursery. We used to have a ton of bufos, but I havenā€™t seen a bufo in 10 years. My neighborhood is full of feral chickens, which are not exactly quiet.

I understand your stretch of the Big Island is rich in indigenous species; I hope the coqui doesnā€™t displace too many of them (the way overpriced hipster bistros have replaced all the good Thai take-aways near us).

The hedgehog communicates the message better.

Says a member of an invasive speciesā€¦

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.