Watch this 3D Printer print Easy Cheez from a can

[Permalink]

2 Likes

Makes me think of that article from Slate last year , in the sense that it might not be too far off from what attempting to 3D-print is really like.

1 Like

I’m looking forward to the upcoming collaboration between Kraft and Heinz

6 Likes

Oh, nearly forgot:

(source)

6 Likes

relevant:

4 Likes

We can put a man on the moon, but we can not build spray cheese walls? Technology has failed us.

3 Likes

I always use this on my VJ sessions. I love it… :smiley:

That Easy Cheez is making me queasy.

2 Likes

So does running a 3-D printer always involve someone in the background yelling “fuck!”?

10 Likes

Someone needs to learn about four-bar linkages.

7 Likes

As owner of two 3D printers, I can confidently attest, “Yes.”

13 Likes

Goopy is the new analog.

2 Likes

The glory of a thing does not always rely upon its success.

2 Likes

Is it wrong that I got an erection from this?

But seriously guy could of put some oral elastics / ‘rubberbands for braces’ on the nozzle to prevent slippage. Cheap, plentiful, and easy to use.

2 Likes

This always makes me think of the allahu akbar version.

well, not any more, what with budget cut backs and all.

8 Likes

Nothing new here, it’s been bone before.

See i.imgur.com/6UypZdw.png

1 Like

I miss squeeze cheez. It came in a tube like Oscar Meyer Braunschweiger, and the plastic wrapper was the only wasted bit. No can, no pressurizing agent, no 1/3 of the cheese remaining unreachable. Handy for long-distance trips, and damn near the only thing that makes Ritz crackers appealing to me. Since I haven’t seen this product in decades, that tells you how often I long for a Ritz. I was aware of a bacony-flavored variety and a smokey-flavored variety.

1 Like

I had forgotten about that product! The cheese came out the side! Here I was feeling my life was going pretty well, and now there is an unfillable hole in my life. Thanks!

1 Like

Your life? I thought this was all about me! ME.

1 Like