Which Congresscritters voted for infinite, permanent, all-pervasive NSA spying?

tottaly right. I put a question mark at the end for a reason, I hadn’t looked up mccains position at all, was just ranting, why keep a bush-era super spying program when you campaigned against it ?
all you can do while campaigning on either side is say what makes you different/would change.

& there’s been very little.

is “Obamacare” even in place ? what did the final bill change for the average american ? (canadian here, lack of knowledge obvious)

1 Like

Yes Obamacare is in place, but exchanges aren’t set to be in place until October. We really won’t know the final bill for a good while. Cost-saving pieces of the program don’t kick in for a couple years plus insurance companies haven’t quite figured out how much to charge people under the new law which requires a specific percentage of money to be spent on actual health care, so they are sending pretty substantial rebates back every year.

1 Like

I put a question mark at the end for a reason, I hadn’t looked up mccains position at all, was just ranting … canadian here,

I apologize, there’s been a lot of Americans gushing false equivalency tripe and it gives me an itchy trigger finger (so to speak) after a while.

What do you mean, “both?”

Face it, you need to move. Come down or over here, and get some real representation. Assuming you can sell your house, that is.

::walks away whistling::

And if it was approved by the President, it would become law.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.