Whistleblower org says it will go to jail rather than turning over its keys

#functionallyindistinguishablefromromney but at least #farbetterthanpalin

I agree very much. I just find confusing that the GOP also agrees.

Fortunately, it doesn’t matter what methods I would use, because there is no way in hell they’re going to enthrone me. Good thing, too. I would probably be the worst sort of dictator, running the nation like my own SimCity.

Who here thinks a basic defensive weapon in the hands of a war veteran is just a little pea shooter?

I’m still waiting for you to explain how a group of people with guns at a protest is going to frighten or intimidate the world’s largest military-industrial complex the world has ever seen?

I’d also like you to address my points that it would simply serve to further enrich the richest war pigs down the road and little else.

Let’s start here.

Next?

Well, if that’s a legitimate reply to Cow’s questions, I can’t see it. Seems like a somewhat snide non-sequitur, frankly.

The US government at the time of the Whiskey Rebellion is almost completely unlike today’s federal regime. For starters, there was no standing army, and no global mass media either.

I expected you to bring up the Bonus Army, or perhaps the Coal Wars. Two excellent examples of how the government reacts to armed protests by veterans, examples that actually make sense in the context of current federal governance. But if you live outside coal country you probably don’t know about the coal miner rebellion, and how Harding sent Billy Mitchell with a wing of bombers to put down the armed citizenry’s response to the crimes of murderous mining corporations.

1 Like

They agree in name only. This isn’t a recent problem; iIf anything, funding and other support for the VA has been cut most drastically over the years when there’s been a Republican-majority Congress. This is the fox standing on a soap box announcing to the crowd that it’s simply terrible that the farmer’s chickens are all missing.

2 Likes

I do agree, snide was one intention; The other, more devious, to create a sense of awakening to what we have become.

I have been through too much pain in my life, too much death in front of me, and observed, we the people, give up because they are scared.

My dear people, ask yourself: Who funded and trained ISIL?

You did, the Tax payer.

The least you could do, is consider the option of fighting for those that have been abused by our Federal Givernment.

Fkng Sick War Pigs

I have been through too much pain in my life, too much death in front of me, and observed, we the people, give up because they are scared.

Give up on what, specifically?

Also, once again, I’m still waiting for you to explain how a group of people with guns at a protest is going to frighten or intimidate the world’s largest military-industrial complex the world has ever seen?

I’d also like you to address my points that it would simply serve to further enrich the richest war pigs down the road and little else.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like