Wild gorilla displeased with his reflection in mirror

[Read the post]

“Wild gorilla displeased with his reflection in mirror”

Yeah, I know a lot of humans who are displeased with their reflections in a mirror too, but in a very different way.

2 Likes

No, it’s not a different way for me. I just keep slamming my head against it, but it never gets any cuter.

3 Likes

Dude, animals are stupid.

I don’t know if that is what is shown here. I imagine humans would react oddly to mirrors the first time they were shown them too.

1 Like

All except the chimps and the elephant pretty clearly failed the mirror test, but the chimps pretty clearly passed it.
(Without the mark, I know, but they could pretty clearly tell that they were looking at themselves.)

7 Likes

Oh that’s adorable! Watch at 1:04, the human thinks it’s washing the other human!

7 Likes

Had to watch the .gif about 10 times before I could finally not give the gorilla a voice in my head saying “Yeah bro, you got a problem? Maybe you’re the problem bro!” BANG! repeat ad nauseam.

1 Like

Mirror Match!

Also

I wouldn’t call it mean to the animals, a lot of them seemed fascinated, if confused. It’s definitely a very good thing they made it gorilla-proof, though. Puzzling animals is one thing, but I wouldn’t want them getting a paw/fistful of sharp mirror shards.

There’s one buried on the moon too.

I don´t know, maybe it is. Like, they´re so dumb, like seriously dumb.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.