WSJ columnist L. Gordon Crovitz is dead wrong about NSA spying

Crovitz:
“Metadata collection is about connecting the dots linking potential terrorist accomplices. The Clinton administration created barriers to the use of metadata, which the 9/11 Commission concluded let the terrorists avoid detection. Since then, metadata has helped stop dozens of plots, including an Islamist plan to blow up the New York Stock Exchange in 2008.”

9/11, was, of course, Clinton’s fault-- notwithstanding that it did seem to occur on Bush’s watch.

However, do not doubt that the WSJ will determine that anything that occurs on Obama’s watch is and will always be Obama’s fault.

I was actually replying to bwv812 :smiley:

Voice #1
“I read the Guardian because it is very accomplished at investigative journalism.”

Voice #2
“I read the The Independent because it has not affiliated itself with any political party and features a range of views.”

Voice #3
“I read the Wall Street Journal because I have a pink bathroom.”

I don’t know if I agree with you on the Clinton point since Bush had received several direct warnings that AQ was planning on attacking the US on US soil and did nothing with that information.

http://www.infoimagination.org/ps/911/

Read my comment again with the knowledge that it was written with sarcastic ink.

Cool man… I wondered whether that was what you were doing as your commentary is usually spot-on :smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.