2020-21 Uprising: Enough is Enough is ENOUGH

8 Likes
12 Likes

At a glance, those two pieces of info would seem to directly contradict one another.

11 Likes

So, he’s a racist asshole? Yup, confirmed.

9 Likes

I think it’s +2.5M after the previous months’ -40M, so like a hill at the bottom of the ocean. He’s acting like we can breathe when we’re still so deep below the surface that no light is penetrating to our depth.

22 Likes

Oh, I understand; it’s not as utterly terrible as it was, but that still doesnt equate to being good.

Not to mention we havent seen what happens in the next two week time span with the virus; another spike seems inevitable, and that will affect the economy even more.

16 Likes

I don’t think Trump looks beyond the + and - signs.What happens tomorrow is unknowable (unless you’re cheating), and what happened yesterday is irrelevant. The number is bigger? Trump’s AMAZING. The number is smaller? UNFAIR! We’ll find out who’s at fault. Start heating up the pokers.

11 Likes

Thread

18 Likes
8 Likes
28 Likes
10 Likes

Fuck!

I cant ‘like’ that.

22 Likes
18 Likes

23 Likes
10 Likes

Lucy Parson’s approves…

10 Likes

Pay no attention to the Canadian version of the thin blue line flag on the uniform of the guy they’re rolling out in Victoria BC to pet kittens for PR.

Edit: I didn’t even notice it until others on Twitter started pointing it out, but his first aid kit has a skull on it, which has to be a violation of the (already questionable in first aid contexts) use of the Red Cross.

18 Likes

Thread. Read it (white people. Black people already know).

22 Likes

Call it a wild guess but I think God is really angry and is in a smiting mood about the photo op that took place near the park.

13 Likes

Thread:

12 Likes