2020 Uprising: Enough is Enough

3 Likes
18 Likes
17 Likes
16 Likes

https://amp.theguardian.com/artanddesign/2020/jun/09/america-racist-monuments-civil-war-confederate

Participation trophies for the Confederacy just support narcissism and entitlement.

14 Likes

More corporate suicide. Nothing lost, perhaps a lesson for other borderline cases? But nothing lost.

6 Likes

Finnish neo-Nazis have attended paramilitary training courses for years at a camp near St. Petersburg which is closely connected to the white supremacist organisation Russian Imperial Movement, according to a report in Wednesday morning’s Helsingin Sanomat.

Members of the Nordic Resistance Movement, led mainly from Sweden, have been receiving training at the ‘Partizan’ camp since at least 2016, HS writes, citing a report by the Swedish evening newspaper Aftonbladet.

The camp was founded in 2012 and operates quite openly in Russia, with its website clearly explaining why it offers combat training courses.

“No century has passed without global wars and the ring of ‘hot spots’ around Russia is tightening. Our task is to improve the level of national security by educating enlightened citizens through military training courses,” the camp’s website states.

The courses are led by Denis Gariev , Director of the Russian Imperial Movement’s military wing, according to HS. Gariev and two other leaders of the movement were identified by name when the U.S. State Department classified RIM as a global terrorist organisation in April.

Finland’s Supreme Court placed a temporary ban on the neo-Nazi Nordic Resistance Movement in March 2019, but the group’s members are still believed to be active and sometimes operate under the new name ‘Towards Freedom’ (or Kohti vapautta in Finnish)

The Finnish Security Intelligence Service (Supo) did not wish to comment on the attendance of Finnish neo-Nazis at the camps when contacted by HS.

“We do not comment on the activity of this camp in any way to the public,” communications expert Anni Lehtonen told HS. “But Supo is interested in the matter.”

Nice to see that nazis are less rasicts now days. Finno-Ugric and Slav terrorists are working hand in hand.

7 Likes

Just waiting for Trump to sic the army on them. I’m just so scared what may happen to them next. >_>

4 Likes

More links…

10 Likes
15 Likes

My brother felt this was important enough to send to me twice, so I figured I should share it as well. I’m reading it now.

20 Likes

I sincerely hope she has good social support in place. With her name out and her showing strong defiance of a white man in full temper tantrum, she is now a target for all the other man babies out there who will see this as a challenge to their authority as well. It is, but that aside, I pray for her safety.

17 Likes

Thank you. That is a truly powerful read. If only the folks who actually need to know this stuff would read it. They absolutely will not, and would claim it to be left wing propaganda if they did. But powerful.

14 Likes

Wouldn’t it be something if these revelations lead to murder 1 charges?

14 Likes

kimmy-schmidt-fingers-crossed

11 Likes

Posted as much for his poem as the cover itself.

10 Likes
10 Likes

Good Goddess, that’s unfortunate.

Why he’d even go on FOX is beyond me.

6 Likes

I think he went because he still (despite everything) wants to engage as many people on these issues and try to win over hearts and minds. At his core, Brother West is a man who believes in humanity and wants to bring us all together, and that’s still a good thing, I think. He’s living his Christian truth to its fullest extent.

I said this elsewhere, but I’ve never seen him angry like this. Yes, he’s always been angry about the state of race relations in America, but not like this. It seems like something broke in him after George Floyd and the protests, like he’s just done.

20 Likes

Most of the examples had me thinking “yeah, that happened to me too!”…over and over and over again.

16 Likes