2020 Election Thread (Part 2)

Donnie being sued personally.

26 Likes

Who’s ready to file a class-action suit with 78,000,000 members?

22 Likes

I’m not one to give people credit for doing the bare minimum they should be doing - something too often demanded of us from our petulant leaders - but this is notable from Toomey.

“This ruling follows a series of procedural losses for President Trump’s campaign. On Friday, the state of Georgia certified the victory of Joe Biden after a hand recount of paper ballots confirmed the conclusion of the initial electronic count. Michigan lawmakers rejected the apparent attempt by President Trump to thwart the will of Michigan voters and select an illegitimate slate of electoral college electors. These developments, together with the outcomes in the rest of the nation, confirm that Joe Biden won the 2020 election and will become the 46th President of the United States.

“apparent attempt by President Trump to thwart the will of Michigan voters and select an illegitimate slate of electoral college electors” is pretty straightforward.

15 Likes

I say “attempted coup,” you say “apparent attempt by President Trump to thwart the will of Michigan voters and select an illegitimate slate of electoral college electors." Anyway, let’s call the whole thing off.

17 Likes

Getting closer to jenga!

13 Likes

Are they hoping for best of five, cuz they’re already 0/2? Best of 7?

12 Likes

8 Likes
4 Likes

acj, inconclusive. please.

He said her rapid test results were negative and that she was cleared to attend a pair of events with Pence. She was informed later Friday that a PCR test came back positive, Lawson said, and the results of another PCR test Saturday morning were inconclusive.

she tested positive on a pcr test, even if another pcr test was suddenly negative - and they do have false negatives - they basically never have false positives. game, set, match. it’s ridiculous her people think they can “spin” their way out of her have covid.

[ edit to fix formatting. sigh. i think i have to give up firefox mobile. the combination of: the bbs, the latest firefox, and my phone – once i try to cut and paste anything, the keyboard goes forever away. rebooting is the only thing that fixes it. ]

6 Likes

https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-talk-shows/527068-hogan-says-hes-embarrassed-that-more-people-in-the-gop-arent

Hogan told CNN’s “State of the Union” that he was no longer “sure” he’s “confident” that Trump will “do the right thing” and concede after President-elect Joe Biden was declared the victor two weeks ago.

No shit, Sherlock. :roll_eyes:

15 Likes

I’m no fan of Chris “Bridgegate Beachgate” Christie, but the cheap oleaginous jabs at his weight on Twitter are lazy craven bigotry.

11 Likes

Yeah - when you’ve lost Christie - you’ve lost.

10 Likes

♬ Imagine there’s no Lindsey
And no McConnell too
No MAGAts to lie for
And no Facebook Q

You may say I’m a dreamer
But I’m not the only one
I hope some day you’ll join us
And the world will be as one ♫

11 Likes

This appears to be blatantly a delaying tactic. Anybody familiar with election law know if there is a point to this? Can he delay results long enough to kick this to Congress or the USSC? Or is he just being a petulant shithead?

10 Likes

My understanding is that it’s just an attempt to fail up. Keep appealing until you get to the supreme court, then call in all your favors with the judges you appointed.

7 Likes
19 Likes

Who was that mask-less loon?

11 Likes

Anybody starting to think they just don’t have a clue? :man_shrugging:

10 Likes

Well of course they’re distancing themselves from Sidney Powell. Who’d be crazy enough to believe that a special teams coordinator would be a member of a presidential legal team?

6 Likes
11 Likes