2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine (Part 1)

Courageous soldiers.

23 Likes

Looks like pre-23rd February positions is acceptable.

15 Likes
17 Likes
20 Likes
16 Likes

God damn.

18 Likes
14 Likes
11 Likes

This may be the inspiration for Putin’s speech in a couple of days

9 Likes
9 Likes
14 Likes

I don’t think Russians from richer regions will be happy with “wartime economy”.

15 Likes
19 Likes

wormsign.jpg

thumper.gif

3 Likes

Ye gods, just when I thought there was no way for Russian soldiers to be any more abhorrent…

I hope this news of their crimes in full gets back to the perps’ families, friends, teachers, every human in their lives in any way.

12 Likes

It took me several reads to realize a faction called VPN wasn’t launching skyrockets in Russia. :confused:

18 Likes
19 Likes
12 Likes

One less T-90M for the victory parade

15 Likes

Any significant Russian military success will likely create a major, open-ended insurgency that will get bigger for every district Russian forces may overrun. Putin went for broke in February with Plan A. The failure of that scheme means that plans B, C or any subsequent plans still leaves Russia going for broke - needing to suppress some or all of a very big country.

One way or another, Russia will have to keep fighting in Ukraine, either against the population, or against the Ukrainian army, and quite possibly both simultaneously. And as long as Kyiv sticks to its current line that demands Russian withdrawal before any concessions can be contemplated, there is not much Putin can do but carry grimly on.

20 Likes