A beginner's guide to Bitcoin

Wealth inequality is a problem today, and switching to a deflationary currency would make it worse. At least with inflation (weak as it is) money sitting idle loses value over time and encourages people to do something with it instead.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s kind of the point Iā€™m trying to make, no need to switch, people now have a choice and choice is a good thing!

Itā€™s just that those who seem fervently against bitcoin tend to regurgitate what they read in mainstream media and never actually bother to do any sound research. I really donā€™t know why bitcoin has such a polarizing effect on peopleā€™s opinion?

1 Like

If you donā€™t feel like putting a cash investment into Bitcoin, I would suggest trying this. For skeptics like me, this is a perfect introduction for beginners.

1. Sign up for a wallet. DO NOT link your bank account just yet, do it when you feel good and ready. (blockchain.info and coinbase.com are good to use)
  2. Take your wallet address and go to: http://freebitco.in/?r=378575
  3. Get a free roll every hour, and watch your wallet earn bitcoin every week.

If you choose to, you can share the link out to others who are interested and earn more money that way. I like to spread the wealth with my referrals.

Best thing about that is if you have multiple IP Addresses, youā€™re allowed to sign up for multiple accounts and earn more, especially if you refer yourself.

No cash investments, and no personal information to give out. Sounds like a safe start to me.

And a bit like a really low-rent pyramid scheme.

Thatā€™s why itā€™s so exciting, see?

Hahrump!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.